Clinical Supply Chain Manager
Your work will change lives. Including your own.
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.
We care about our drug candidates, our Recursionauts, their families, each other, the communities in which we live and work, and we care deeply about the patients we aim to serve and their loved ones. We also care about our work; we operate with an owner’s mindset. We care so much that we are willing to do and say the hard things to make each other and the company better.
The Impact You’ll Make
Recursion Pharmaceuticals is at the forefront of reimagining drug discovery through the integration of automated cell biology, high-dimensional and diverse data sets, and sophisticated analytics. We are seeking a Clinical Supply Chain Manager to build and advance Recursion’s clinical studies and build a world-class supply chain system. You will manage various aspects of the clinical supply chain and help us build our long-term processes. In this role, you will:
- Manage clinical supply chain activities on assigned programs
- Develop standard processes and tools to improve quality, expand capabilities and drive efficiencies
- Support critical supply chain activities including demand planning, clinical packaging, clinical labels, global logistics and inventory management.
- Collaborate with related clinical functions including Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Quality Assurance, CMC, etc
Making Salt Lake City your home base is ideal, however, we will consider remote work for this position. We ask that remote employees commit to regular on-site visits for routine work and departmental events.
The Team You’ll Join
Reporting to the Director, Clinical Supplies, you will be an essential member of the Recursion Development Team. The Development Team is an empowered, execution-minded group of business development and clinical development professionals responsible for translating Recursion’s innovative science to patients through clinical and business development activities.
The Experience You’ll Need
- Bachelors with minimum of 5 years clinical project management or supply chain management. Master’s degree a plus
- Strong working knowledge of the pharmaceutical / biotech industries including familiarity with GMP principles
- Demonstration of cross-functional understanding related to Drug Development, Quality Assurance and Clinical Operations
- Experience navigating ambiguity and manage workload autonomously
- Experience with global logistics and county-specific import regulations
- Growth mindset with bias toward innovation and process improvement
The Values That We Hope You Share:
- We Care: We care about our drug candidates, our Recursionauts, their families, each other, our communities, the patients we aim to serve and their loved ones. We also care about our work.
- We Learn: Learning from the diverse perspectives of our fellow Recursionauts, and from failure, is an essential part of how we make progress.
- We Deliver: We are unapologetic that our expectations for delivery are extraordinarily high. There is urgency to our existence: we sprint at maximum engagement, making time and space to recover.
- Act Boldly with Integrity: No company changes the world or reinvents an industry without being bold. It must be balanced; not by timidity, but by doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
- We are One Recursion: We operate with a 'company first, team second' mentality. Our success comes from working as one interdisciplinary team.
Recursion spends time and energy connecting every aspect of work to these values. They aren’t static, but regularly discussed and questioned because we make decisions rooted in those values in our day-to-day work. You can read more about our values and how we live them every day here.
More About Recursion
Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.