Field Marketing Manager
At Qualia, we've built the leading B2B real estate technology that transforms the home buying and selling experience into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our SMB and Enterprise products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared digital closing platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, through our business customers across the country, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking an experienced Field Marketing Manager to help fuel Qualia's rapid growth. The Field Marketing Manager will oversee our event strategy, logistics, and planning for our sponsored events across the title industry as well as collaborate on planning our own hosted events such as our Future of Real Estate Summit. The ideal candidate for this role is highly creative, loves to discover out of the box ways to connect with our prospects and customers, and is the ultimate project manager. You’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs to increase brand awareness and drive lead and opportunity generation.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional project management skills, oral and written communication skills, and should be able to develop strong relationships throughout the industry.
- Plan, execute, and optimize new customer acquisition and customer success campaigns and programs including online and face-to-face events, third party trade shows and partner activities.
- Develop, manage, and wrap up event budgets.
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales Operations to drive functional alignment and measure marketing driven pipeline.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to a campaign calendar.
- Develop and execute a strategy for working with industry partners and associations.
- Identify speaking and thought leadership opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (sales, marketing operations, demand generation, industry relations, product marketing) for event and messaging coordination as well as share insights with stakeholders.
- Provide clear and consistent communication of events programs to all stakeholders, including internal briefing documents for specified events and conferences
- Author compelling content, including blogs, presentations, webinars and other roadmap activities related to company milestones.
- Collaborate with potential event agencies, promotional, and print vendors while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with these vendors.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 4+ years of highly analytical experience in B2B marketing or field marketing.
- Experience in the real estate industry (huge plus but not required).
- Highly organized and thrives at project management and coordinating many moving parts.
- Comfortable talking to audiences of all levels and able to adapt delivery of information to the appropriate audience with ease.
- A high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Willing to travel to select national conferences
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.