Senior FP&A Analyst
At Qualia, we've built the leading B2B real estate technology that transforms the home buying and selling experience into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our SMB and Enterprise products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared digital closing platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, through our business customers across the country, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
The FP&A Analyst will play an important role on our FP&A. This role will report into our FP&A Manager or VP of Finance. As an individual contributor on a small team, this role will be responsible for updating and improving our financial forecasts and reporting. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across teams to drive operational excellence. If you're looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact at a fast-growing technology company, then this role may be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for updating and improving our forecast and FP&A reporting including department reporting
- Analyze department financial results & metrics to identify trends and opportunities for changes
- Analyze macro and micro environment trends to understand how those could impact our business/forecast
- Develop models to support critical decision making and guide strategic approach around working capital and cash flow
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align on and support strategic initiatives, improve operational efficiency, and drive profitable growth
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis as needed
WHAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a finance/accounting role, preferably in investment banking, consulting, venture, FP&A or big 4 accounting environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and financial modeling skills with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically
- You’re metrics-driven in your decision-making, always striving to improve existing processes and are naturally curious
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re a strong performer under pressure and tight timelines
- Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Nice to have: Experience with data science
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.