At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As an Enterprise Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for leading the successful implementation of Qualia’s enterprise customers. This will require building strong relationships and partnerships with our enterprise customers and cross-functional teams involved in the sales and implementation process including Sales, CS, and Product. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing project plans and ensuring that customers get their ROI. You will advise customers on best practices for onboarding, training, transition, and adoption to help drive the customers’ business toward their goals.
To be successful, you should possess strong project management skills, the ability to navigate executive stakeholders, solve complex problems, and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders. Other traits that will lead to your success in this role are innovative, persuasive, creative, and have a genuine curiosity in your clients’ business. You're driven by data, but also possess high empathy that allows you to connect with customers and proactively help take their business to the next level.
- Establishing mutually agreed timelines and project plans for implementation
- Project manage the entire implementation to completion
- Ensure proactive communication to all stakeholders to create alignment and avoid surprises
- Guide customers through successful implementation through training sessions, roll-out planning, and relationship management that aligns to their individual business goals
- Effectively identify solutions or alternatives to customer needs that may not be fully supported within the product
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in Sales, Customer Success, and Product/Engineering to continuously improve our approach for onboarding our largest customers
- Think strategically on behalf of Qualia to provide customers with solutions, while also suggesting areas for growth and improvement internally
- Build trusting and meaningful relationships with product champions and key customer stakeholders, while delivering industry, technology, and change management best practices and consultation
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 5+ years experience managing implementations, including onboarding, training, and new client relationships focused on Enterprise clients, or experience working with Qualia within an enterprise level title or settlement firm as a Director of Operations or similar role.
- Experience in real estate, insurance, or financial services domains is a plus
- Proven comprehension of technology and ability to speak and understand in technical terms
- Experience with conflict resolution and addressing client concerns
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects of varying complexity
- The right balance of advocacy for the user and for Qualia in all situations
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- A storyteller who is comfortable presenting Qualia solutions to anyone in any setting
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual and in-person events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.
Something looks off?