Senior Product Manager, API and Partnerships
At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
Qualia is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to fuel the successful adoption of its API products. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the market, identifying revenue-driving product opportunities, and becoming an expert in the use-cases and strategic potential of our APIs to drive clients and partners to fulfill that potential.
- Drive successful adoption of Qualia's API products by facilitating every aspect of the go-to-market strategy, from documentation to education to implementation.
- Identify revenue-driving product opportunities by analyzing the market and understanding the challenges that our partners and prospects face.
- Translate customer needs into first-in-class API solutions and collaborate with Engineering and Design to implement elegant and robust web products.
- Work in close partnership with Sales and Customer Success to service our largest accounts and consistently have a finger on the pulse of our customers.
- Plan and deliver the medium-term roadmap and prioritize product development that considers the immediate needs and long-term vision of the company.
- Write clear specs that communicate problems, criteria, and context succinctly.
- Obtain data about adoption and engagement and analyze and rapidly respond or iterate based on new information.
- Build relationships internally and externally that are productive and enjoyable.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 7+ years of experience building extraordinary enterprise software and API-focused products as a Product Manager.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue of products you manage.
- Experience with Agile Product Development methodologies and conducting focus groups and user interviews.
- Analytical and strategic with a proven track record of using data to validate assumptions.
- Customer-obsessed with a love for enabling people to do their best work.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience working with high-level decision-makers.
- Experience creating roadmaps and communicating them to executives.
- Experience in the real estate, lending, or insurance industries is a plus.
California and Colorado Applicants: This role has a base annual salary of $160,000-$180,000 plus a competitive equity and benefits package. (Salary to be determined by relevant experience, location, knowledge, and skills of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual and in-person events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.