Senior Product Designer
At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join a collaborative team where they’ll tackle complex, highly-technical problems from concept to launch. Designers should be self-motivated and fluent in navigating multiple stakeholder perspectives to create new features and evolve our existing platform. In addition to rethinking the real estate experience, designers must be comfortable collaborating across Product and Engineering.
- Design intuitive, human-centric flows and experiences that help our users achieve their goals with ease
- Work collaboratively with Product and Engineering partners from concept through completion and future iterations
- Own the end-to-end design (interaction, visual, etc.) across multiple features and projects
- Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features launch at the highest quality
- Assess the success of your designs in the market and iterate to achieve better outcomes
- Advocate for our customers and help influence UI/UX best practices throughout the Qualia platform
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Well-rounded skills and experience to run projects independently end to end
- 5+ years of working experience
- Portfolio with a history of impactful projects that showcase your design process and meaningful outcomes
- Demonstrate strong UX, interaction, and visual design skills along with a human-centric approach to designing products
- Shipped products that have simplified complex workflows
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills, and experience collaborating closely with engineering and product partners
- Have iterated on shipped products based on customer usage and feedback
- Fluency in commonly used design software and related tools
California and Colorado Applicants: This role has a base annual salary of $150,000-$170,000 plus a competitive equity and benefits package. (Salary to be determined by relevant experience, location, knowledge, and skills of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.
Something looks off?