Senior Implementation Consultant
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Who you are:
You have 5+ years of experience in software implementation and consulting experience and are looking for your next challenge in a hyper-growth, fast-paced, industry disrupting, SaaS company. You are excited to work with emerging technologies and modern tech stack with a collaborative team, where you will have a direct impact on the customer experience.
Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading and apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the implementation of technical platform and use of PM tools to track tasks, action items and deadlines
- Gather clients requirements and configure based on business needs
- Work on a range of complex projects and occasionally, cross-functional outcomes.
- Provide consultative guidance to align customer business process with Polly’s products
- Lead large-scale customer implementations or multiple implementations at a time during different phases of implementation cycle
- Work with key project stakeholders, subject matter experts and technical staff
- Collaborate with sales, customer success and product teams to ensure the success of our implementations
- Monitoring emails and responding to customers in a timely manner while tracking and following up on outstanding items
- Guide clients on best practices and train end users
- Troubleshoot and work with product & customer support team to develop solutions to solve for internal or customer facing issues
What you have:
- 5+ years of software experience and consulting experience
- 3-5 years of mortgage experience
- Technically oriented – willing to learn new systems quickly and savvy in tools like Excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Passionate about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Ability to communicate technical problems in a elegant and tactful way
- Strong communication and writing ability
- Empathy, diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
Why join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Remote environment
Let’s get to know each other.
Polly is transforming the mortgage industry with its modern, data-driven capital markets ecosystem. Banks, credit unions, and mortgage lenders nationwide trust Polly’s revolutionary Product and Pricing Engine (PPE), Loan Trading Exchange, and actionable data and analytics to automate and optimize the entire capital markets value chain, helping their secondary teams operate faster, smarter, and more profitably. Polly was founded in 2019 by a seasoned team of technology and mortgage experts and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
To learn more, follow Polly on LinkedIn or visit www.polly.io.
Polly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, disability status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.