Staff Partner Marketing Manager
About the role:
We are looking for a dedicated Sr. Partner Marketing Manager to take immediate ownership of the strategy, development, and execution of various partner programs by collaborating with internal and external resources. We expect you to create marketing programs that build awareness, create demand, and measure results.
Our ideal candidate must have experience building strategies for various partnership marketing channels. You will be a primary marketing contact for our partners, so someone who can help us identify who we should invest in and who shouldn't be critical. While we love playbooks, we need someone innovative who won't just copy and paste. We are in a new space, after all.
The core of this role is to develop a marketing plan, create and execute partner marketing content, and partner enablement to support our partner programs to drive revenue growth.
As a Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create, plan, and execute multi-channel partnership programs and marketing campaigns to drive awareness and demand generation from scratch
- Promote our global partnership marketing program by identifying potential partners to maximize revenue through our joint relationships
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to design partnership collaterals, including presentations, emails, and conduct partner enablement sessions
- Correspond with partner resources by developing a practical communications framework that informs partners of promotions, solution updates, etc
- Work with the Product Marketing & BD Leader to enhance the growth of partnership marketing strategies (sponsorships, etc.)
- Recommend solutions to develop joint marketing plans with partners by researching the AI space with internal and external experts
- feedback channels to build social proof and improve the product feedback loop
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 4 - 6 years in partner marketing experience at a technical SaaS company
- Passionate about building a partner flywheel
- Baseline understanding of the database or developer ecosystem
- Ability to partner with and communicate effectively to sales, product, BD, and product marketing stakeholders
- Dynamic, creative, and entrepreneurial mindset
- A collaborative, creative, open-minded attitude
- An affinity for thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives to stay on strategy, on time and on budget