OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
Note for Applicants:
Data shows that men on average apply for a role if they meet 6/10 requirements while women often only do so if it’s 10/10. We work hard to be clear and specific about what our roles require, and we encourage you to apply even if you don’t check all the boxes! Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered and we look forward to reviewing your application!
Do you enjoy working on data-intensive products and being involved in projects from an early stage? Come join our quickly growing Engineering team to help design, improve and scale OfferFit's self-learning (reinforcement learning) AI platform.
In particular, you will:
- Use robust software engineering best practices to design, implement, and improve modular components in a cutting-edge ML product
- Play a key role in the development of OfferFit integrations with third-party data platforms, CDPs, activation platforms, data warehouses, and other MarTech components our customers need
- Work closely with OfferFit customers to understand, translate and generalize their particular use cases into generic platform components
- Apply your extensive knowledge of Python and its ecosystem to produce clean, readable, and extendible code, and coach others on the team in doing the same
- Collaborate with teams responsible for OfferFit’s product strategy and roadmap
- Data Science/Back End: Python (Pandas, Polars, Ibis), SQL, BigQuery, FastAPI
- Architecture/DevOps: Kubernetes, Airflow, Terraform, GCP
- We write well-tested, type-hinted, documented, modular code and use pre-commit hooks, CI/CD, and issue tracking for development.
Why is it great:
No toy datasets in notebooks — we’re implementing AI pipelines in production at scale!
- Learn tons about data architecture, data science, and self-learning AI.
- Work in a team that not only talks the talk of development best practices, but walks the walk — unit & integration tests, modular design, CI/CD, pair programming, code reviews — the works.
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who’s a Fit:
- Exceptional coder: you write clean, object-oriented code; you care about good design and terse, testable APIs
- Tinkerer: you regularly explore and learn new technologies and methods, especially in the data architecture and data science domains
- Entrepreneurial: you proactively identify opportunities and risks, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to improve processes and outcomes
- Structured and organized: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicator: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech
- Strong problem solver: you have the ability to break down intricate technical problems and identify innovative approaches to resolve them
OfferFit Benefits and Perks:
- Generous PTO (starting at 25 days PTO per year) and Parental Leave policy (12 weeks paid)
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours
- Quarterly gatherings where we meet in person in a different city to work together, bond as a team and celebrate our progress
- Weekly team events (lunch and learns, trivia, virtual escape rooms, town hall and team health “barometer” meetings)
- Ability to learn and develop from an experienced leadership team (ex-Amazon, McKinsey, BCG, and IBM, among others) who are focused on building a talented, diverse, and inclusive team
- Dedication to building a strong culture (e.g., team resource groups, weekly recognitions, major life event celebrations, mental health/sustainability days off, etc.)
Please note that we adjust compensation for non–US countries using a relative cost of labor adjustment between the US and your country of residence. Applicants should apply via OfferFit’s internal or external careers site.
OfferFit is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. OfferFit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.