Sr. DevOps Software Engineer
OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
Note for Applicants:
Data shows that men on average apply for a role if they meet 6/10 requirements while women often only do so if it’s 10/10. We work hard to be clear and specific about what our roles require, and we encourage you to apply even if you don’t check all the boxes! Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered and we look forward to reviewing your application!
Do you enjoy working on data-intensive products and supporting the build of a scalable infrastructure from an early stage? Come join our quickly growing Engineering team to help design, improve and scale OfferFit's self-learning (reinforcement learning) AI platform.
In particular, you will:
- Apply your extensive DevOps knowledge, including cloud management and billing optimization, observability and monitoring, security and authentication, high availability and disaster recovery, to our advanced ML product
- Utilize your strong software engineering background to extend and enhance our platform, ensuring its scalability, efficiency, and robustness
- Work closely with OfferFit engineers to understand their needs and to make the developer experience more efficient and scalable
- Rely on your experience to guide and mentor other engineers in DevOps best practices and architectures
- Proactively communicate with OfferFit engineers to announce upcoming infrastructure changes, ensuring smooth transitions
- Contribute to OfferFit's product strategy and roadmap by actively participating in discussions and providing valuable insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the successful implementation of OfferFit for our customers
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, GCP, BigQuery, Helm, Airflow, Terraform
- Data Science/Back End: Python (Pandas, FastAPI, Pydantic), SQL, REST APIs
- We write well-tested, type-hinted, documented, modular code and use pre-commit hooks, CI/CD, and issue tracking for development.
Why is it great:
No toy datasets in notebooks — we’re implementing AI pipelines in production at scale!
- Learn tons about data architecture, data science, and self-learning AI.
- Work in a team that not only talks the talk of development best practices, but walks the walk — unit & integration tests, modular design, CI/CD, pair programming, code reviews — the works.
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who’s a Fit:
- Exceptional coder: you write clean, modular code; you care about good design and terse, testable APIs
- Tinkerer: you regularly explore and learn new technologies and methods
- Entrepreneurial: you proactively identify opportunities and risks, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to improve processes and outcomes
- Structured and organized: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicator: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech
OfferFit Benefits and Perks:
- Generous PTO (starting at 25 days PTO per year) and Parental Leave policy (12 weeks paid)
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours
- Quarterly gatherings where we meet in person in a different city to work together, bond as a team and celebrate our progress
- Weekly team events (lunch and learns, trivia, virtual escape rooms, town hall and team health “barometer” meetings)
- Ability to learn and develop from an experienced leadership team (ex-Amazon, McKinsey, BCG, and IBM, among others) who are focused on building a talented, diverse, and inclusive team
- Dedication to building a strong culture (e.g., team resource groups, weekly recognitions, major life event celebrations, mental health/sustainability days off, etc.)
- [US Only] Competitive benefits (major medical, vision, dental and LTD) and 401K matching program
OfferFit is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. OfferFit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.