Associate, Machine Learning Engagement Management
OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
Note for Applicants:
Data shows that men on average apply for a role if they meet 6/10 requirements while women often only do so if it’s 10/10. We work hard to be clear and specific about what our roles require, and we encourage you to apply even if you don’t check all the boxes! Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered and we look forward to reviewing your application!
The Associate, ML Engagement Management is a critical role on our growing Implementation team. As an EM, you will own all phases of the program execution process for designing, configuring, and expanding OfferFit use cases. Ideal EMs should be passionate about technical program delivery, process engineering, defining strategy and championing best practices in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment. Finally, EMs should be experts in developing relationships with customer stakeholders, as such relationships are critical for ensuring program success.
In particular, you will:
- Own all phases of OfferFit use case delivery working alongside OfferFit implementation engineers and customer executives, marketers and IT stakeholders
- Run design sessions with customers to decide on and document use case requirements and integration approach
- Champion delivery & project management excellence through development of process playbooks and best practices
- Conduct analyses on project health and deliverables
- Build relationships with key stakeholders at OfferFit customers
- Communicate customer needs to OfferFit’s product & marketing teams to ensure a customer-centric product roadmap
- Participate in determining OfferFit’s product strategy
Why is it great:
- Be the face of the company, working alongside our customers and internal teams to help them succeed.
- Enjoy the variety – you’ll manage everything relating to the companies you are managing, from growth to technical engagement and support.
- Lead the AI transformation happening in marketing technology today — OfferFit is at the forefront, so you’ll be in the middle of the action.
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
Who’s a fit:
- Entrepreneurial: you take initiative, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to get to the next level
- People person: you build trust-based relationships with external partners, and combine empathy with a willingness to have direct, challenging conversations
- Technology enthusiast: you are passionate about new technologies and their potential to impact business-as-usual
- Structured and organized: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicator: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $109,000-126,000 per year; Eligibility for an end of year performance bonus, commissions (when applicable) and/or equity options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. For non-US based candidates, base pay and overall compensation packages will be adjusted based on location. Applicants should apply via OfferFit’s internal or external careers site.
OfferFit Benefits and Perks:
- Generous PTO (starting at 25 days PTO per year) and Parental Leave policy (12 weeks paid)
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours
- Quarterly gatherings where we meet in person in a different city to work together, bond as a team and celebrate our progress
- Weekly team events (lunch and learns, trivia, virtual escape rooms, town hall and team health “barometer” meetings)
- Ability to learn and develop from an experienced leadership team (ex-Amazon, McKinsey, BCG, and IBM, among others) who are focused on building a talented, diverse, and inclusive team
- Dedication to building a strong culture (e.g., team resource groups, weekly recognitions, major life event celebrations, mental health/sustainability days off, etc.)
- [US Only] Competitive benefits (major medical, vision, dental and LTD) and 401K matching program
OfferFit is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. OfferFit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.