Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We have aggressive growth plans and need a self-motivated and highly driven Sales superstar to join our team as a Sales Development Representative. Overall, the goal is to cultivate relationships with prospective customers, develop qualified leads and build a pipeline for our Account Executive team. You will get the experience to work with our most senior account executives and learn sales methodology from our most veteran sales leaders.
What you'll be doing:
- Secure and qualify meetings with prospective clients through outbound prospecting (cold calling, email, and social media) into target contacts and organizations across verticals
- Research and map prospective new accounts, identify opportunities, and strategize an approach to create interest for enterprise-level companies within your assigned area
- Partner and build relationships with both new and existing prospects to thoroughly understand and align their needs with our solutions and uncover net new opportunities
- Handle software capability questions in the sales qualification process
- Achieve, and exceed, weekly/monthly/quarterly pipeline metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.) to help achieve sales goals
- You will work side by side with our Account Executive teams to strategize and generate value for existing and potential customers
- Manage Account Executive pipeline to convert qualified calls into demo meetings
- Attend weekly Enterprise meetings and contribute
- Learn and become an expert on product offerings
- Leverage techstack proficiently (Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesloft, etc)
- Manage and monitor prospecting status, data integrity, and your weekly forecasting in Salesforce.com
Who you are:
- Self-starter—motivated, driven and focused on achieving goals
- Relentless in pursuit of your goals, and resilient in the face of a challenge or ambiguity
- Bring your A game
- Passion for the tech space and how technology is shaping the user experience
- Desire to be in a software sales or other customer-facing positions as a career progression
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Can think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Willing and eager to learn, be coached, and can adapt easily to change
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.