Senior Integrations Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We’re looking for a Senior Implementation Engineer(Sr. IE) to join our Integrations Team within the Customer Success organization at Observe.AI. As an IE, you will work with our recently closed customers and ensure that our customers are implementing optimal workflows and integrating smoothly with our AI platform; this includes spearheading conversations about deliverability, API, and CaaS architecture with customers at various levels of a company. You will be responsible for making sure every task and project you work on is done within a timely manner and leads to a successful onboarding to help accelerate value and conquer change management. This position will work closely with Implementations, Success, Engineering, Sales Engg & Product and is ultimately the main person responsible for technical conversations with newly onboarded customers.
What You Will Do as a Senior Integrations Engineer :
- Communicate Observe.AI’s infrastructure and technology to customers
- Plan and Execute Integrations with OAI for the clients to understand their CCAAS setup and data export mechanisms
- Handle Complex Integrations independently
- Interact with clients directly and drive technical discovery calls
- Perform Level 2 support and triage of client technical issues and create detailed engineering tickets outlining reported problems
- Oversee the planning, tracking, and completion of the customer integration process for technical configuration
- Write scripts following best practices, logging and also should be able to deploy, set alerts, and monitor the jobs
- Handle Escalations and provide timely solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams on issues, custom requests, potential ideas, etc
- Document Complex integrations, technical processes, solutions/steps addressing specific issues, etc
- Build Tools and Solutions addressing and automating Internal issues/processes and also for cross-functional teams like Tech Support, SE, Implementations, CSM, etc
- Identify and understand implementation and configuration risks, coordinate with respective teams as applicable to mitigate and resolve
- Be the technical escalation point of contact for the team and technical subject matter expert
- Spearhead technical conversations with customers in partnership with the Implementations and Success team throughout the post-sales cycle and communicate Observe.AI’s infrastructure and technology to customers
- Provide tactical solutions for strategic customers to provide optimal setup and workflow in Observe.AI
- Partner closely with SE and engineering team organization to develop proof of value(POV) as applicable and help Observe.AI customers make the most of their integration deployments
- Guide junior engineers with Integrations and Prod issues
- Develop a Good understanding of Integration aspects, and technologies used for Integrations like AWS (S3, Lambda, CLI), MongoDB, Python, Command line, etc
- Develop a Good understanding of additional AWS concepts like managing Bucket Policies, Permissions, EC2 - Instances, SQS, Cloudwatch, CloudTrail, Systems Manager, Transfer Family
Who you are:
- 2+ experience in a customer-facing technical role
- 2+ years of experience in development/sales engineering/integration engineering, SaaS/cloud-hosted solutions preferred
- 4-6 years of Enterprise Software experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of managing technical projects
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, etc
- Experience with cloud computing services including AWS
- Highly motivated self-starter who does not need day-to-day management
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Experience in SaaS to Enterprise data integration a plusSelf-starter & quick learner - ability to quickly pick up new software, including the Observe.AI product as well as the software solutions that our customers currently use, which are often industry-specific.
About the Team:
The team consists of 7 enthusiastic folks, 6 in India and 1 in the US, eager to learn new technologies and automate the processes. A couple of engineers have been with the company for more than 3 years and have been part of this great journey where the company and systems have evolved dramatically.
We give importance to the Turnaround time and Quality of delivery to the customer. Love an open brainstorming culture to improve existing processes and to come up with new ideas and suggestions.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act
Generous holidays (National and Festive) recognition and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development
Fun events to build culture across the organization
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions (i.e. Meal card, PF, etc.)
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.