Customer Success Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Observe.AI is the leading conversation intelligence platform for boosting contact center performance. Built on the industry’s most accurate AI engine that analyzes 100% of interactions across channels, Observe.AI maximizes agent performance, pinpoints new revenue and coaching opportunities, and up-levels quality assurance and compliance.
Observe.AI’s powerful workflow automation allows contact centers to apply meaningful insights and take action at speed and scale. The result is stronger business outcomes, such as better customer experience, higher revenue, and better retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners across industries – including Pearson, 23andMe, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, and Public Storage – and is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Zoom, Menlo Ventures, Scale Ventures, and Nexus Ventures. Observe.AI is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Bangalore, India. For more information, please visit www.observe.ai.
As a Customer Success Manager at Observe.AI, you will help create a world-class customer experience for our customers which in turn will make them raving fans of the product. Through your expertise and experience, you will help drive a “customer first” mindset with every customer interaction. You will be handling the SMB and MM segment customers concentrating on product adoption, renewal, customer advocacy, and creating growth opportunities
You thrive in ambiguity and enjoy solving challenges that haven’t been solved before, bringing your customer love attitude to Observe. AI. We’re on a rocketship; be ready to roll up your sleeves and build something lasting and great!
* Driving process change and product adoption through change management, training and enablement, project management, and executive relationships
* Monitoring customer health across the customer journey and taking data-driven actions to influence the right behavior
* Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews at an executive level to demonstrate qualitative and quantitative value
* Championing and owning customer retention and partnering with sales on upsells
* Advocating for customer needs and educate them on adopting new features as we continue to enhance the product
* Confidently working in an ambiguous environment -- we are a fast moving startup!
* Collaborating internally and externally to solve pain points for your customer
* Providing key contributions to help grow and scale our Customer Success organization
* At least 4+ years of experience owning clients in a CSM capacity for a SaaS solution, with proof of value add
* You can tell us how you uncover your customers business needs, and align usage of your SaaS product to meet those needs
* Eager to learn, try new things, and take calculated risks - for great impact, reward, and fulfillment!
* Data-driven, process-oriented individual who can point to ways you’ve up-leveled the product/process and people in your professional experience past
What we offer:
- Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations.
- Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act.
- Generous holidays (National and festive) recognition and parental leave policies.
- Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development.
- Fun events to build culture across the organization.
- Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions. (For Eg: Meal card, PF etc)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
See more open positions at Observe.AI
Something looks off?