Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - GTM
People & HR
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2023
Observe.AI is the leading conversation intelligence platform for boosting contact center performance. Built on the industry’s most accurate AI engine that analyzes 100% of interactions across channels, Observe.AI maximizes agent performance, pinpoints new revenue and coaching opportunities, and up-levels quality assurance and compliance.
Observe.AI’s powerful workflow automation allows contact centers to apply meaningful insights and take action at speed and scale. The result is stronger business outcomes, such as better customer experience, higher revenue, and better retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners across industries – including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, and Public Storage – and is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Zoom, Menlo Ventures, Scale Ventures, and Nexus Ventures. Observe.AI is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Bangalore, India.
What you will be doing
- You will be comfortable managing end to end sourcing and recruiting process to meet the various hiring goals across all levels within assigned business groups including owning requisition delivery directly
- Partner with GTM Leaders / Hiring Managers to develop and operationalize targeted recruitment strategies to fulfill hiring objectives
- Develop strong relationships and be a true partner and advisor to hiring managers, business leaders and cross-functional partners
- Identify and use various unique sourcing techniques, skills, and experience to discover, identify and attract the best talent
- Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical and business skills as well as culture fit against Observe.AI’s Leadership Commitments & Core Values
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Establish ongoing relationships with Hiring Managers and HRBPs demonstrate business acumen and enhance elevated market strategies to meet demand for talent.
- Create and drive diverse talent pipeline programs
- Responsible for identifying and managing external search firms when vendor services are needed
- Develop team’s ability to participate in recruitment functions including job fairs, conferences, and career events, targeting unique applicant populations
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 + years of experience recruiting in fast paced, high growth environment
- Minimum 5+ years experience from SaaS industry
- Minimum 3+ years experience with supporting and recruiting go-to-market (i.e. sales, marketing, & customer success) skill-sets
- Experience successfully recruiting in cross functional matrixed corporate environment
- Experience managing hi-touch in-house recruiting delivery within a large organization is highly desired
- Experience creating successful unique, tailored recruiting strategies for functionally aligned business groups
- Proven effective interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities all while maintaining a consistent process and elevated level of organization
- Creative team player with demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated high-level of accountability, follow-up, and ability to work independently with general direction
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environmentInitiator of ideas, best practices, and strategies
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Time Off
- Generous holiday and parental leave policies
- 401K plan
- Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
- Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Observe.AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Observe.AI will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
See more open positions at Observe.AI
Something looks off?