Senior Product Marketing Manager
About the Team:
Do you get energized by big challenges and driving a high growth business? Do you love cross-functional partnerships with Product, Sales, and Marketing? The Netlify Product Marketing team is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to take Netlify to the next level by owning and driving our GTM strategy, positioning, and vision for the Enterprise business. If you’re a pro at building GTM strategies, launching products, and managing multi-channel lead gen campaigns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Netlify is the foundation for Enterprise companies looking to modernize web architecture and we need the best Product Marketers to help bring that vision to life. This role is critical to our ability to drive growth in the web development space to capture the Enterprise market and realize our full potential. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and executing GTM strategies, product launches, and marketing campaigns to deliver exceptional results to the business.
This role sits in the Netlify Product and Partner Marketing team, which collaborates cross functionally to create and execute winning GTM strategies that drive impact. The team leads and manages all product launches, marketing campaigns, and partner expansion initiatives to help customers succeed. We work closely together with the broader Marketing organization to create the best content that empowers the entire sales, enablement, customer success, and solution engineering teams to be successful.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your skills and prior experience to create innovative GTM strategies in collaboration with Sales, Product, and Growth Marketing to deliver pipeline and revenue to meet and exceed company goals
- Develop the marketing and sales content needed to support the customer journey and help Sales achieve business goals, including pitch decks, case studies, blogs, webpages, whitepapers, and other sales collateral
- Own and monitor business metrics for pipeline, revenue, win rate, and market share to chart the course for the business
- Drive efforts with Product and Sales to define an overall product and technology portfolio strategy that will drive the long-term growth of the organization
- Ensure the development of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
- Provide engaging Sales Readiness and Enablement to all Sales, Partner, Customer Success and Account teams to increase sales velocity and conversion
- Obtain and use competitive intelligence to inform your GTM and product roadmap in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, and grow revenue
- Communicate and present strategy, execution, metrics and business health to the Senior Leadership Team
What You'll Bring:
- A breadth of experience in creating innovative GTM strategies, product launch plans, and campaigns
- A history of delivering business results that meet or exceed targets
- Ability to take on a large business challenge, research and analyze the problem, create strategic GTM plans, and deliver exceptional results
- Excellent writing, editing, and copywriting skills, with the ability to craft concise and impactful messaging and content
- A data-driven content Product Marketer who is continuously improving and refining strategy based on results and key inputs across the organization
- A creative thinker with a high bar for quality, capable of bringing new and unique ideas to help Netlify stand out in the market
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a remote work environment, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- A drive to make a significant impact and play a pivotal role in building an exceptional GTM engine
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a remote work environment, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Flexibility and being comfort with change are at the heart of how we work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to work effectively with colleagues, solve problems and represent Netlify in front of external audiences
- We welcome remote candidates based in North American timezones.
- Experience at a high-growth tech startup is a plus.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include:
A resume or short listing of your job history & skills (link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). We appreciate a cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role at Netlify to get to know you a bit better, though this is not required and will not impact your application. Our mission is to “build a better web” and that cannot be done without a diversity of skill sets, backgrounds and thoughts.
At Netlify, we’re on a mission to build a better web by making it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications. We are a Series D company with a $2B valuation and have raised over $200M from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, EQT, Bessemer, BOND and Menlo Ventures. As a globally distributed organization, we aim to create a company culture where the best idea can come from anywhere and strive to be thoughtful, caring, and collaborative in our work within and across teams. To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our About page.
At Netlify, we are committed to equal pay for equal work. The range we have approved for this role is $120,000 - $162,000 for US-based locations. Netlify anchors our compensation philosophy on a market-based approach, therefore salary ranges may differ depending on the cost of labor in a particular location. For example, the top of the range reflects the highest paying market in the US and above range for many US cities. In addition to robust benefits, participation in Netlify’s equity plan, and incentive pay/commission for eligible roles. The starting pay will be determined based on multiple factors, including expertise and skills, market demands, experience, internal equity, and applicable geographic location. These compensation packages and ranges are subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your Talent Acquisition partner will be available to answer any questions about this policy and/or the compensation range of your specific location during the hiring process.