Sales Engineer - French speaking (Remote in UK or France)
Join the team changing the face of cybersecurity
A product you can believe in. Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience
We have an exciting vision for cybersecurity - one that puts people at the center of cyber. Our cyber resilience SaaS platform is an agile, hands-on solution that helps teams continuously assess, build, and prove cyber capabilities through real-life simulations, rather than one-off training sessions.
We help the world’s biggest brands like Citi, Pfizer, Humana, and HSBC, protect their revenues and brand reputations.
Founded in 2017 from a cargo container in Bristol, UK, Immersive Labs has progressed to the global stage and has secured over $180 million of funding.
“The speed at which Immersive Labs produces technical content is hugely impressive, and this turnaround has helped get our teams ahead of the curve, giving them hands-on experience with serious vulnerabilities, in a secure environment, as soon as they emerge.”
Head of Global Cybersecurity Operations, HSBC
Sales Engineer - French Speaking
We’re looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing Sales Engineering team to support Europe with focus in France. The Sales Engineer will work closely with our sales team in a technical capacity to help solve real-world cyber security problems for prospective customers. You’ll identify and help define customer requirements and align our solutions’ offerings accordingly to drive value and secure the technical win.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintain expert technical knowledge of Immersive Labs’ Cyber Resilience Platform and competitor technologies
- Identify and help define prospective customers’ technical requirements / use-cases to align Immersive Lab’s technical and business value proposition
- Engage C-level executives, technical cyber security professionals, and major lines of business through delivering in-depth solution demonstrations and managing proof-of-concepts
- Act as a security advisor throughout the technical sales cycle by building cyber skills programs, facilitating crisis simulations, and measuring organizational risk
- Partner with Sales to develop and execute strategy for securing the technical win for net new business as well as customer upsells you are engaged with
- Immerse into cyber security community to remain informed of evolving threats, trends, and new technologies
- Collaborate with product, content, and engineering teams to serve as the voice of the customer and influence product innovation
- Exhibit Immersive Labs at conferences, security events, and on-site meetings
To be successful:
- A number of years work experience in sales engineering, information technology, or cyber security
- Proficiency in IT fundamentals (computer hardware/software, databases, networking, security, and software development)
- Knowledge of information security concepts, domains, compliances, and standards
- Hands-on experience with Windows & Linux operating systems, security tools (IDS, firewalls, anti-malware, SIEM), public cloud environments, etc
- Experience leading technical presentations for both technical and non-technical audiences across all levels
- Excellent command of English and French is required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Driven - We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission.
- Inclusive - We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, everyone has opportunities to thrive.
- Customer Obsessed - We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes.
- One Team - We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- You'll receive additional benefits allowance to use towards your chosen pension, healthcare and housing.
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover,
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Share in the companies success with share options, sales incentives and Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, and sports clubs. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- While this is a remote position, we do all meet in our EMEA HQ on a bi annual basis and regularly in person in region.
Find out more about life at Immersive Labs https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?