Lead Product Manager (Remote in UK or EU)
Join the team changing the face of cybersecurity
Develop the worlds best cyber security simulations and training labs
Help the worlds largest organizations prove their cyber resilience
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £150 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
Lead Product Manager
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager with a passion for delivering products that people love to use to support our team. As a Lead Product Manager you will be responsible for defining the vision and prioritising the initiatives for your product area to achieve maximum business outcome. You love to go through customer and user feedback, research, prioritise, and validate your assumptions with data. We offer you the opportunity to work with an amazing team of highly talented engineers, designers, customer success managers, and account owners to realise and shape the product.
Your main responsibilities (we’re scaling fast, so the below will change and evolve as we grow):
- Become an expert in how the major elements of the product work, providing product support to Sales and Customer Success, demonstrating product features and eliciting user feedback.
- Take a data driven, analytical approach to prioritising and refining new features and product enhancements that meet customer and business needs.
- Set, track and optimise success metrics to ensure that deliverables are defined and measurable.
- Prioritise and organise features and technical requirements for your product area, ensuring a focus is maintained on delivering value to customers.
- Ensure a clear Product Roadmap is created, managed and communicated so that development work, marketing and release can be planned. Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to ensure effective go-to-market.
- Collaborate cross-product with other Product Managers to ensure any inter-team dependencies are taken into account during planning, and to share best practice.
- Lead and inspire the Product delivery teams, ensuring they have the rationale and motivation required to deliver the product vision.
- Develop user stories with agreed acceptance criteria. Work with agile Design and Engineering teams to ensure stories are correctly refined, technical constraints, dependencies and prerequisites are identified and that the product vision is realised.
- Ensure a balance of Technical Debt, feature development and Technical Prerequisite work is undertaken in a responsible and timely manner to ensure feature delivery and product performance.
- Develop and maintain strong market awareness and deep understanding of the cyber landscape.
Success in this role will depend most on your approach, underlying skills and potential for growth, even if some of the above would be new to you. You should apply if you have:
- A proven ability to balance and champion business and customer needs
- A strategic and commercial mindset
- Comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical teams
- Confidence to make clear and well-thought recommendations to influence decisions
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Comfortable leading discovery and user feedback sessions
- Motivation and engagement of high impact product delivery team
- Use a logical, evidence-based approach to planning and decision making
- Analytical and structural in your approach and a systems thinker
- Technical aptitude with ability to evaluate different approaches to delivery
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do.
- Customer Obsessed: We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes
- Drive: We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission
- Inclusivity: We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, where everyone has opportunities to thrive
- One Team: We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, 7% matched pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, and sports clubs. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Cyber threats wait for no one and neither should you. Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?