Sales Development Representative, Large Accounts
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is seeking a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to take a pivotal role in driving the top of funnel of our game-changing product. As an outbound SDR, you will be the front line of our business, propelling HOVER towards success. You will have the opportunity to shape and drive our top-of-funnel strategy by executing both inbound and outbound approaches, establishing a favorable initial impression, and leading a comprehensive discovery process that enables you to foster authentic, personal connections with prospective customers.
At HOVER, we believe in investing in our employees' growth and development, which is why you'll have the opportunity to learn from some of the most talented sales leaders in our business. This role will report directly to our SDR Manager.
You will contribute by:
As a Sales Development Representative at HOVER, you will be responsible for identifying and generating new business opportunities by reaching out to prospective customers. You will play a critical role in driving the sales pipeline within our highest potential accounts and will work closely with our sales team to achieve revenue targets. Your primary objective will be to prospect, set high quality meetings, and help create a healthy pipeline of accounts for our Large Account Executives. By articulating the vision and powerful use cases of HOVER to decision makers at the beginning of the sales cycle, you’ll help to change the way the entire home improvement industry operates.
- Develop and execute outbound prospecting strategies to generate new business opportunities
- Leverage technology such as outreach.io, gong, and salesforce to help automate your sales efforts
- Research and identify key decision-makers and influencers within target accounts provided by AEs or your Sales Manager
- Qualify leads and set up meetings for the sales team
- Conduct outreach through various channels such as email, phone, and social media
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and refine sales messaging and strategies
- Utilize sales tools and technology to track and report on sales activities and progress
- Continuously improve the sales development process and contribute to the growth of the sales organization
Your background includes:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in outbound sales development, lead generation, or inside sales for an enterprise software company
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with prospects and customers
- Experience with sales tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the enterprise construction software market and related technologies is a plus
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection. This role is located in New York City.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $63,000 - $70,000 + commission. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.