Channel Representative, Corporate & Business Development
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER Wants You:
As a Representative on the Corporate & Business Development team at HOVER, you will work with Channel Management to build relationships with partners and execute Go-to-Market (GTM) plans that help us achieve our strategic objectives. You will drive success working in the field with partner GTM leaders and partner sales reps by establishing goals, aligning resources, and achieving clear objectives for your programs. In this role, you will develop strong relationships, both internally and externally, and excel at executive-level communication. You will identify and qualify new opportunities and relationships with partner regional/district sales teams to expand our business through advocacy within partner sales organizations. You will contribute to the planning, execution, and success of partner channel activities in your territory. Examples include: in market events, brand days, product training and individual relationship building. You are a self-starter who will find creative ways to promote the HOVER brand, and our technology in a way that encourages partners to introduce their network of contractors to HOVER sales. You will work across HOVER functions including Sales, and Marketing to maximize value to HOVER and for our ecosystem of partners.
You will contribute by:
- Building and maintaining relationships with partners by understanding their objectives and acting as their trusted advisor for all things HOVER
- Executing on goals relative to new and existing strategic partnerships to ensure successful onboarding and outcomes
- Meeting a lead generation quota on a quarterly, annual basis
- Partnering closely with a variety of cross departmental stakeholders and executing on various Channel goals and initiatives
- Participating in cross-functional projects within HOVER and identifying new ways our platform can differentiate our partners and customers in the market
Your background includes:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of sales, business development, consulting, or customer success experience, preferably within B2B software
- Experience with project or program management, CRM, or customer success tools
- Success building cross functional relationships quickly and effectively
- Active interest in increasing customer adoption, satisfaction, and empathy for your partners and customers
- History of over-performance against measured goals
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent presentation skills, both virtually and in person
- Ability to communicate clearly and distill complexity into action
- Active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and empathy for your partners and customers
- Growth mind-set; flexible and adaptive
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $84,000-$124,000 + commission. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.