Sr. Product Marketing Manager (New Products)
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
ABOUT THE POSITION:
AT HOVER, we are bringing products to the market that are transforming the home improvement industry. We are looking for an exceptionally talented product marketer manager with experience bringing new products and new ideas to market. You will have a unique opportunity to lead launch strategies and campaigns for our newest products, driving acquisition and adoption in a fast-paced and agile environment. You will be responsible for executing product launch plans together with a highly cross-functional team of marketers, product managers, and sales and support team members.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Partner with product, marketing, and sales to bring our newest products to market
- Become the expert on new product buyers, who they are, how they buy
- Develop persuasive messaging that resonates with our target buyers and differentiates our solution in the market
- Execute multi-channel consumer focused marketing campaigns and programs across the full funnel
- Execute go-to-market plans including segmentation, product naming, launches, campaign strategies and tactics, and analytics for the products you are assigned, working with your fellow product marketers on acquisition and adoption
- Conceptualize and craft performance driven content for a variety of platforms and channels
- Understand market trends and competitive landscape; develop marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration
- Be able to travel 25%
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of product marketing experience or equivalent marketing experience
- Experience in product marketing with early stage products, from a high growth early stage company
- Analytical thinker with strong experience in data-driven marketing and AB Testing
- Proven experience prioritizing competing tasks and executing against deadlines, managing multiple projects simultaneously from beginning to completion
- Experience in the home improvement or construction technology space a plus
- Experience gathering and applying customer insights to inform and optimize the product experience
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and detail
- Strong Excel and analytical skills; Tableau skills a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $124,000-$183,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.