Growth Product Lead
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a tenured product manager to lead the team responsible for rethinking and optimizing our core product experience & funnel. In addition to upleveling HOVER’s UX and improving conversion rates, this leader will be spearheading efforts to create net new product value through the development of self service features, architecting them for success through PLG.
Your background likely includes some combination of product management and growth, along with other broad spectrum career experiences that leave you hungry for a role that gives you both the latitude to pave your own path and opportunity to drive an outsized impact within the company.
You’ll be joining the Growth Product team, the group that conceives of, creates, and executes on the company’s largest growth initiatives. We are a group of iterative testers and builders who use data to drive us towards the right strategies to maximize HOVER’s revenue and customer base.
We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of ownership and is excited by the idea of acting both operationally (to tactically get-things-done each week) and strategically (to scale our business and product in the right ways).
You will contribute by:
Owning and improving our core product UX and conversion rates, while building a portfolio of successful PLG features for our construction pros.
You’ll be responsible for developing the roadmap and helping to scope new features in tight collaboration with your engineering and design partners (e.g., writing your own PRDs, leading research efforts, and more), while also launching experiments to further optimize how customers adopt HOVER.
You’ll work with HOVER’s business partners to help spread virally within their networks and improve our team invite system to grow holistically within organizations adopting HOVER. You’ll also work with cross-function partners (e.g., Marketing, BD, Support) to align efforts across the business.
Finally, you are someone who enjoys combining strategy and execution -- owning all of it from beginning to end.
Your background includes:
- Relevant experience with 10+ years of traditional Product Management experience
- Experience with growth product specific efforts is a plus
- Proven record of successfully launching business/consumer products and end-to-end platforms.
- Very strong business, analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills.
- Capable of driving your own data analysis and exploration.
- Entrepreneurial drive and the capacity to thrive in ambiguity and a fast changing environment.
- Customer obsession and a penchant to start with the customer and work backwards towards solutions
- Ability to inspire, motivate, support and lead across multiple cross-functional constituencies as you build internal and cross-functional relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Programming is a plus
- Experience at early stage startups is a plus
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $128,000-$187,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Something looks off?