Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You’ll Do Here
- Process and organize all necessary documentation to initiate new escrow files accurately.
- Prepare escrow packages for both buyers and sellers, ensuring all required documents are included and properly organized.
- Initiate requests for HOA (Homeowners Association) documents as required for escrow transactions.
- Arrange for the acquisition of 9a property reports to provide comprehensive information about the property in question.
- Collaborate with the open order team to prioritize the processing of escrow orders.
- Request natural hazard disclosures to ensure buyers are informed of any potential risks associated with the property's location.
- Facilitate the ordering of liens, judgements, and solar information to assess any potential encumbrances on the property.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed to support the escrow department.
We are a 100% resale/purchase business (no-refis) and we do not expect you to do business development.
What You Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or training in real estate or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of escrow experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure accurate and efficient file management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, for effective interaction with clients, colleagues, and vendors.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite and escrow software.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Medical (Anthem or Kaiser), Dental & Vision (MetLife)
- Long-Term Disability & Short-Term Disability, Hospital Indemnity Insurance (Aflac)
- 401k (Guideline), Life Insurance (MetLife) & Pet Insurance (Nationwide)
- Commuter benefits are offered in certain locations
- PTO, including Volunteer Days to give back to your community
- Annual Anniversary Perks, including professional development and sabbaticals!
- HomeLight Services to help you with buying and selling your home
The following compensation information is provided to comply with job posting disclosure requirements in Colorado, New York, Washington, and California.
Base Pay Range: $25 to $28 per hour. Base pay will vary depending on several factors, such as the position, location, qualifications of the individual, market conditions, and other operational business requirements.
HomeLight is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request and any accommodation will be addressed confidentially.