Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all. We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
This is a full-time (40hr/week) marketing/content design role.
This role sits on the Product Marketing team and works in close collaboration with PMM, Design, Sales, and Lifecycle.
Who You Are
We are looking for a Sales Marketing Associate to support our emerging and existing products here at HomeLight. In this role, you’ll develop and update sales enablement materials and project manage sales requests. You are well-versed in creating and designing sales marketing collateral (decks, one-pagers, social graphics, etc.) and can translate complex product details into simple, easy-to-understand copy. This role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, managing various projects, and implementing data-driven marketing strategies to enhance brand visibility and drive business growth.
What You’ll Do Here
- Partner with Product Marketing and Sales to produce and update Sales collateral (decks, one-pagers, social graphics, etc.) that fuels HomeLight growth across new markets and business lines
- Work collaboratively with Design and Product Marketing to ensure collateral is optimized from a design standpoint and produced and delivered on-time
- Work directly in Canva and Figma to create custom marketing materials for our agent and lender partners
- Be the main point of contact for marketing collateral order fulfillment & customer communication with HomeLight partners (seeing new orders, scoping delivery time, communicating with customers, designing and producing collateral, revisions, and shipping)
- Work directly in Canva and Figma to keep our client-facing Sales collateral up to date and aligned with product updates (website, marketing materials, Help center articles, etc.)
- Project manage inbound requests from multiple teams to ensure requests are prioritized and deadlines are met
- Pull, organize, and report on data from marketing initiatives (webinars, marketing collateral usage, etc.)
- Manage social media accounts, including content scheduling, community engagement, and performance analysis
- Strong written & customer/external communication. You have a knack for taking complex product information and translating it into easy-to-understand content. You also have experience in communicating with clients, and assisting them with any problems with products or services.
- Experience creating compelling content, sales collateral, and marketing designs
- Proficiency in Canva & Figma
- The ability to prioritize projects based on impact and manage multiple projects at a time
- At least 2 years in social media management and content creation and at least 2 years of marketing, project management, or undergraduate degree in a related field