Home Consultant (Inside Sales)
Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
People love you, and you love people. You are a self-starter and motivated to work in a dynamic, startup environment. You’ve had proven success in a competitive sales organization. You are eager to transform the real estate industry and to be part of something awesome.
What You’ll Do Here
As the first point of contact between a home buyer/seller and HomeLight, you will be responsible for explaining HomeLight's service to clients and gaining an understanding of their specific home buying/selling needs. This means that this role requires a nice combination of customer service and sales.
- Make initial contact with all home buyers and sellers offering on of our product solutions (you will have a portfolio of products to offer)
- Field warm leads from home buyers and sellers that come to our HomeLight site - No cold calling!
- Make every real estate transaction simple, certain and satisfying
- Navigate our CRM system and provide detailed notes on all client interactions
What You Bring
- 2+ years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Hard work ethic and strong desire to succeed
- Outstanding communication skills
- Motivated to meet and exceed goals; which increases your earning potential
- Ability to manage yourself vs. being micromanaged
- Flexibility in a start-up environment
- Tech savviness
- Mortgage and/or financial literacy a plus not required
HomeLight is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request and any accommodation will be addressed confidentially.