Business Development Manager, Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You’ll Do Here
- Sales Generation:
- Identify and engage prospective real estate agents as potential customers for our prop-tech products.
- Utilize various channels, such as cold calling, emails, networking events, and social media, to generate new leads.
- Deliver compelling product presentations and demonstrations to highlight the value and benefits of our prop-tech solutions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product features, capabilities, and competitive advantages.
- Relationship Building:
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with real estate agents to understand their pain points, goals, and business needs.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a demonstrated ability to work independently and meet sales targets.
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing expert guidance on how our prop-tech products can enhance their operational efficiency and increase revenue.
- Sales Closing:
- Overcome objections by being solutions-oriented and address any concerns raised by potential customers in a professional and confident manner.
- Close sales deals and meet or exceed assigned sales targets within the designated territory.
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Provide ongoing customer support and serve as the main point of contact for real estate agents.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities and customer interactions in the CRM system.
- Continuously engage with existing customers to foster loyalty, gather feedback, and identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling.
What you Bring
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably in the real estate or prop-tech industry.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand customer needs and provide tailored solutions..
- Familiarity with CRM software and other sales tools is highly desirable.
- A solid understanding of the real estate industry and knowledge of current prop-tech trends is advantageous.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical (Anthem or Kaiser), Dental & Vision (MetLife)
- Long-Term Disability & Short-Term Disability, Hospital Indemnity Insurance (Aflac)
- 401k (Guideline), Life Insurance (MetLife) & Pet Insurance (Nationwide)
- Commuter benefits are offered in certain locations
- PTO, including Volunteer Days to give back to your community
- Annual Anniversary Perks, including professional development and sabbaticals!
- HomeLight Services to help you with buying and selling your home
HomeLight is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request and any accommodation will be addressed confidentially.