Solutions Architect - Software Engineering Insights (SEI)
About the role
Over the years, we have all worked with software engineering teams where the underbelly of the SDLC (the operational, security, and quality issues) slow down the feature development. Our product helps teams identify and automate this chaotic underbelly so that teams can go back to building. If you have the passion and desire to make the engineering discipline more data-driven and automated and be at the forefront of creating a new category, then join us!
Harness is looking for your expertise and experience in helping our customers through their journey in building and running data driven teams.With your experience and keen sense of organizational KPIs and metrics, you will be coaching our customer leaders as they implement programs and processes in their engineering organization, recommending engineering best practices using Harness Software Engineering Insights platform.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer Centric POV and advocacy
- Partnership with cross functional teams (Sales, Engineering, Marketing) to drive great customer experiences and outcomes
- Understand customer objectives and create / drive roadmaps to roll out our Software Engineering Insights module in customer environments
- You are a perpetual learner, thrive in a team setting, enjoy sharing your experience and solutions, consistently pursuing excellence and success in all your tasks, detail-oriented and analytical, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Keen understanding of KPIs and metrics used to build and run engineering teams
- Understanding of common engineering processes like Agile, Scrum, etc
- Proficient with common engineering development tool set like Jira, Github, Jenkins, Gitlab, SonarQube, Testrails, Azure DevOps etc
- Ability to translate customer requests into engineering requirements
- Strong ability to troubleshooting issues
What you will have at Harness
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team-building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Recharge & Reset Program
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $131,000 - $164,000 annually. Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position also includes a commission/variable component, which is based on performance, plus equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.harness.io/company/careers.
Harness in the news:
- Harness Snags $230 Series D - $3.7B Valuation
- Harness Recognized in Inc.'s Best Workplace Awards 2022
- Harness on LinkedIn: America's Great Companies to Work For -- And What You Can Learn From
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
- #2 on Quartz 2021 list best places to work for remote workers
- 2021 Career Launching Companies List
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.