Regional Vice President, Enterprise West Sales
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Continually Build and Grow a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer happiness and success
- Help to recruit and build West sales team
- Travel throughout West Coast
- At least 3 years formal sales experience building and leading high performance sales teams.
- High career trajectory and potential.
- Someone with experience in a start-up environment.
- Consistent overachievement in previous roles.
- Significant Enterprise Sales and strategic customer development experience.
- Experience practicing and implementing a sales methodology, such as MEDDIC.
- Track record in closing large, complex deals across verticals in the Fortune 500.
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting.
- Experience in working with SalesForce and other sales oriented tracking tools.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team-building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Recharge & Reset Program
- Monthly internet & cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- San Francisco
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $181,000 - $226,000 annually. Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position may also include equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link:https://www.harness.io/company/careers.
Harness in the news:
- Harness Snags $230 Series D - $3.7B Valuation
- Harness Recognized in Inc.'s Best Workplace Awards 2022
- Harness on LinkedIn: America's Great Companies to Work For -- And What You Can Learn From
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
- #2 on Quartz 2021 list best places to work for remote workers
- 2021 Career Launching Companies List
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.