Customer Experience Engineer II
- Deliver happiness to our users - handle and resolve Tier 1-3 product support issues with minimum involvement from developers. Run the incident management process for major customer issues and resolve them in the timely manner meeting the SLA.
- Help our users with onboarding, third party integrations, license management and feature requests
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering (as required) teams to enhance the user experience of the platform
- Team up with the account managers (CSM) to onboard and support our customers
- Provide technical guidance and best practices as the subject matter expert in our modules
- Help write and maintain our internal and external knowledge base
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-functionally.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer or in devops engineer/sre roles
- Significant experience working with Linux
- Scripting knowledge (Bash/Shell/JSON/YAML)
- Strong knowledge with one of the cloud native platform
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues that may prevent communication between different components
- Excellent customer-facing skills and interest in working with customers onsite and remotely
- Hands-on experience with Kubernates and its ecosystem
- Familiarity with monitoring tools (e.g., APM) and/or Log Analyzers (e.g., Splunk)
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Zendesk, Jira, Confluence)
Mountain View, CA. The successful candidate will be expected to be in the Mountain View office 3x / week.
What you will have at Harness
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team-building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Recharge & Reset Program
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
The anticipated salary range for this position is $95,000 - $108,000 annually. Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position also includes a commission/variable component, which is based on performance, plus equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.harness.io/company/careers.
Harness in the news:
- Harness Snags $230 Series D - $3.7B Valuation
- Harness Recognized in Inc.'s Best Workplace Awards 2022
- Harness on LinkedIn: America's Great Companies to Work For -- And What You Can Learn From
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
- #2 on Quartz 2021 list best places to work for remote workers
- 2021 Career Launching Companies List
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.