Technical Success Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Harness is a high-growth company that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering and Software Engineering Insights continues to expand at an incredibly fast pace.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, ServiceNow, Splunk Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adage Capital Partners, Balyasny Asset Management, Gaingels, Harmonic Growth Partners, Menlo Ventures, IVP, Unusual Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Thomvest Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank. Harness is obsessed with customer success. It’s in our DNA to ensure that our customers are thrilled with our platform, and we're looking for a top-notch Technical Success Manager (TSM) to help make that goal a reality.
- Own overall relationship and lifecycle for assigned accounts. This includes successful onboarding, increasing adoption, and ensuring retention and satisfaction. Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to establish business and technical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving these goals.
- Own implementation plan and drive onboarding with key focus around ‘time to value’ objectives. For customers who purchase professional services, work with the professional services team to drive rapid onboarding. Also, engage Technical Support on customer issues during onboarding and advocacy lifecycle.
- Work with clients to establish and achieve business and technical goals, measured by key performance indicators.
- Responsible for customer’s renewal and expansion through upsells, cross-sells and add-ons.
- This position carries a renewal quotaAdvocate customer needs/issues across product, marketing and support functions.
- Align seamlessly with sales, product management, marketing, and engineering teams to prioritize customer requirements.
- BA/BS degree in CS or Computer Engineering-related field or with relevant experience.
- 7+ years of experience / 5+ years of experience supporting customers in technical roles.
- Prior experience in Customer Success /professional services/ support engineering/sales engineering or equivalent work experience focused on increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in Enterprise class customers.
- Industry experience and technical understanding related to DevOps, application monitoring, software release tools, and/or broader cloud-native application infrastructure platforms is REQUIRED.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical project management experience, including PMO related certifications.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
See more open positions at Harness
Something looks off?