Director of Customer Success & Operations, Life Sciences
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
The H1 Customer Success team is focused on building deep relationships with existing customers to realize the value of our product and data offerings. The Director, Customer Success will lead with operational excellence to evaluate and enhance existing workflows, and act as a point of escalation for H1 Customer Success Managers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
- Establish trusted partnerships with cross functional (Product, Sales, Strategic Insights, Data) teams to build collaborative processes
- Build out best practice playbooks for Global Customer Success function
- Drive continued value of H1 products and services throughout customer lifecycle
- Manage and mentor a team of Customer Success Managers, who partner and own their own respective customer relationships
- Provide strategic executive engagement with customers as needed
- Own and track H1 Account Health Metrics, NPS, and CSAT
- Balance and prioritize projects across global regions (EU, US & APAC)
- Work within Salesforce, Zendesk and Monday.com
You’re passionate about delivering value to clients and solving business problems. You’re a committed, approachable and collaborative individual who will set H1 & our customers up for success.
- You have 10 years experience across SaaS Tech Start Ups and Life Sciences
- You have 7 years experience working in Customer Success, with 5 as a People Leader
- You have experience working within Life Sciences, ideally with Medical Affairs teams
- You’re an operational expert & excited to enhance existing processes
- You’re a strong communicator & enjoy building relationships with both customers and internal teams
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This role pays $130,000 to $150,000 per year, based on experience. This role also offers variable compensation based on performance in addition to stock options.
Anticipated role close date: 3/17/2024
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.