Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
The Research and Content team at H1 is responsible for the acquisition, classification, tagging, enrichment and overall management of all the content at H1.
Within Research and Content, the Organizations Data team is responsible for all data related to Organizations - whether healthcare institutions, research or educational institutions, manufacturers or government agencies involved in healthcare. This information drives critical insights around work, research and education affiliations for people involved in the healthcare industry, around the ownership or business relationships between organizations and ultimately an understanding of some of the forces that drive decisions in this industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
- Become one of the leading subject matter expert on organizations data, client communications, competitors and commercial landscape at H1
- Manage balance between client responsiveness and strategic growth, by ensuring advance planning for client-directed work and continuously designing and implementing roadmap driven collections, to develop and backlog issues that capacity can be taken up when possible
- Drive implementation of the Organizations Data team roadmap with respect to manual collection efforts by aggregating the analysis of new data sources, partnerships and attributes to augment or expand our existing offering while providing advice on feasibility and timelines for implementation and identifying sources that might be better implemented through automated collection
- Design, create, and maintain quality metrics to ensure a high standard of data accuracy - in conjunction with the DART team to ensure high level of data quality for institution-level data
-Identify at-risk opportunities early and work with stakeholders to structure plans to mitigate impact
-Partner with other leaders to establish benchmarks, KPIs and quality metrics to define and measure completeness to accurately measure team performance
- You're a multitasker. You enjoy managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly collaborative. Comfortable working with colleagues at all levels across multiple geographies
- You're a data person. Interested in understanding and analyzing the data; digging into the nuances to propose ways to improve the data and derive insights from raw data
- You embody the term lead by example. While guiding, shaping and training leaders along the way
- Articulate. Can explain complex concepts to stakeholders at all levels from various departments and perspectives
- Highly analytical and organized while providing regular opportunities for training and knowledge exchange
- You have experience with team formation and requirements
- You have experience working with large scale collection requirements and quality control
- You have a proven track record of driving priorities for large scale projects
- You have experience managing subject matter experts from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines
- You have 3+ years of experience in healthcare or related fields
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This role pays $85,000 to $110,000 per year, based on experience, in addition to stock options.
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.