Commercial Account Executive
FireHydrant is excited to be hiring Commercial Account Executives to support our growing Sales team. Focusing on the fastest-growing market segment at FireHydrant, you will be responsible for facilitating the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective mid-market customers. Our existing customer base includes some of the world's rapidly growing and most innovative companies across social media, online gaming, cloud infrastructure, developer tooling, e-commerce, online payments and streaming.
The work you’ll do
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective mid-market customers, building strong relationships with customer champions and economic buyers
- You will work closely with go-to-market teams to become trusted customer partners and grow our mid-market customer base
- Daily activities will include prospecting, qualifying, discovery, value-selling, forecasting, and executing sales opportunities to achieve revenue targets
What we’re looking for
- You have experience selling into DevOps/Security/IT/Software Engineering (ideally 2+ years owning the full sales cycle)
- You have experience working in a startup environment, so you are excited to build something and navigate uncharted territory
- You are passionate about contributing to ambitious revenue and growth goals
- You have a track record of high performance, are self-motivated and continually raise the bar for what you believe is achievable
- You have interest or experience selling a technical product in a complex sales process that can include one or multiple stakeholders
- Your interactions with customers and your teammates are led with empathy and integrity
- You are curious, entrepreneurial and capable of picking up complex concepts
- You are accountable and can be depended on to deliver commitments made
- Bonus points for: Training in MEDDPICC sales qualification or similar sales methodology
FireHydrant is the only full-cycle incident management platform that drives reliability. It replaces siloed knowledge, disparate tools, and homegrown processes with a fully automated, customizable platform that makes it simple to efficiently and consistently respond to incidents — and ultimately, to learn from them. That’s why the world's most innovative engineering teams — like Palo Alto Networks, Snyk, and 1Password — choose FireHydrant to build and scale their incident management programs.
Backed by Menlo Ventures, Work-Bench, Harmony Partners, and Salesforce Ventures, our 50 (and growing!) team members are building the future of reliability from remote offices around the US. Join us.
Life at FireHydrant
- We’re remote-first, with employees living and working around the US, while our physical headquarters is in NYC (Union Square)
- 1x year we will gather in-person as a company; as teams, we gather another 1-2x per year, depending on the safety of such a gathering and have virtual events throughout the year
- We collaborate through Slack, Zoom, Notion, and Google Workspace
- Kind candor - we expect honesty delivered through kindness, first and foremost
- Transparency & equity - information is shared openly; we welcome ideas and contributions regardless of role or experience level
- We value building trust, acting with integrity, and continuously improving
- 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental premiums for the employee and 75% of dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy with a minimum requirement of three weeks off per year, with sustainable working hours and a healthy work/life balance
- Home office stipend: get your workspace set up in a way that works best for you
- 401k match
FireHydrant believes that everyone should be compensated fairly and we strive for transparency within our organization and the industry. We set our salaries at the 75th percentile of pay for the San Francisco market using compensation data from hundreds of companies at our stage. Additionally, everyone in a given role is paid the same without adjusting for locality. The OTE for this position is $200,000 - $230,000 OTE depending on leveling.
- FireHydrant requires that all newly hired employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations provided based on medical need or religious belief.
- All employees must be able to show authorization to work in the US.
Note: FireHydrant is not working with agencies for this role.