Revenue Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA · Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 8, 2023
We are on a mission to empower innovators to access the global employment ecosystem and connect the world's employers under a single API. To do this, we're looking for individuals who think about problems holistically and in-depth, who are relentlessly curious, self-starters, and determined to drive ideas from inception through to completion.
Finch is a Series B company backed by a fantastic set of firms, angels, and our developers including General Catalyst, Menlo Ventures, Homebrew, BoxGroup, YCombinator, Charley (1st business hire at Plaid), Sima (ex-Head of Biz Dev at Plaid), Henrique + Pedro (co-CEOs at Brex), Jeff + Wayne (co-CEOs at Digits), Immad (CEO at Mercury), Sam (CEO at Vouch Insurance), Karim (CTO at Ramp), and more.
About Our Team
We're a team of problem solvers who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. We value velocity, curiosity, empathy, and diverse perspectives. Everyone on the team is excited about the scope of the problems we address and the potential impact our work can have on the global workforce. We realize that the value we provide comes with great responsibilities, and therefore make security and privacy our highest priorities.
We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and each member brings different skills to the group. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and potential will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
The Problems You'll Solve
- Enable our Sales, Marketing & Success teams to understand business health and hit their goals through improved strategy, automated processes, and effective reporting via dashboards and forecasts
- Administer systems integrations to support go-to-market strategies and streamline the customer lifecycle
- Ensure all of our go-to-market systems and Sales/Success processes operate efficiently and scale according to our company growth plans
- Manage day-to-day accounting of revenue cycle from order management, invoicing and collections, to revenue recognition issues
- Improve data quality, analysis and reporting through data administration and recommended tooling
- Partner with executive leadership to define, operationalize, measure and analyze impact of KPIs
- Increase data quality and the ability to derive critical insights through ad hoc analysis across multiple data sets
- Build bottoms up and top down revenue models to help identify gaps and strategic areas of improvement as well as inform hiring decisions
- Partner with Success and Sales to build territory and account distribution
- Help drive incentive and commission construction
- Help us understand how to invest marketing dollars by building an attribution model from the ground up. Using outputs from the attribution model, work with stakeholders across sales, marketing and success to build a revenue model that ties back to company objectives. Continually refine and update this model, communicating this out to key business owners across the org.
The Experience You’ll Need
- Instrumented the tech stack that drove pipeline and ongoing lifecycle management for a company from 8-figure ARR to 9-figure ARR
- Build out lead & account scoring models, enriching contact databases, and developing effective outbound lists for BDR teams using tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, Clearbit, Ocean.io, and 6sense.
- Data analysis skills (ex: SQL, scripting)
- Building dashboards & forecast models
- Comp modeling and incentive plans
- Professional demeanor, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Expert in Google sheets and Excel, as well as proficiency in common Enterprise SaaS tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, 6sense, Clari, Gainsight, etc.
The Great, But Not Required, Experience
- Attribution modeling
Finch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.