Human Resources Manager
Who we’re looking for
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a true high-performance mindset. Our ideal teammate enjoys working in a collaborative environment and must be comfortable wearing many different hats. A can-do attitude is a must!
What you’ll be doing
Fieldwire is a leading SaaS company dedicated to providing innovative solutions in the construction industry. With a workforce of over 200 talented individuals, we thrive on creativity, collaboration, and technological advancements in a fast-paced and nimble environment to drive our business forward.
What you’ll be doing
As the HR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in helping to continue to shape our company culture, fostering a positive work environment, and ensuring compliance with HR policies and regulations, including SOC compliance, ISO standards, and a comprehensive understanding of employee benefits. Reporting directly to the HR Director, you will support a dedicated HR team and work closely with various departments to promote employee engagement, professional growth, and organizational effectiveness and systems integrations in our fast-paced and nimble setting.
The primary responsibilities for our next Human Resources Manager will be to:
- Develop, implement, and maintain HR policies and procedures compliant with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ensure strict adherence to compliance standards and mitigate any potential risks related to SOC and ISO requirements.
- Conduct regular audits to guarantee adherence to HR policies and legal requirements, aligning with SOC and ISO guidelines.
- Manage federal, state, and local regulation reporting, ensuring accurate and timely submission.
- Serve as one of the points of contact for high level employee relations matters, providing guidance and support to resolve conflicts or issues.
- Implement strategies to enhance employee satisfaction, retention, and overall workplace culture.
- Conduct investigations and take appropriate action in response to grievances or concerns, adhering to compliance standards.
- Assist in helping design and execute training programs to foster employee development, skills enhancement, and career growth.
- Facilitate mentorship and coaching programs to support professional advancement, ensuring compliance with relevant standards.
- Assess training needs and align development programs with company goals and compliance expectations.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks, managing their implementation and administration effectively as well as understanding HRIS systems like Workday and Rippling.
- Collaborate with benefit providers to optimize offerings and ensure employees have access to comprehensive benefits packages.
- Educate employees on available benefits, facilitating open enrollment and resolving benefit-related queries.
- Implement performance evaluation systems and provide guidance to managers on performance reviews and goal-setting processes consistent with SOC and ISO guidelines.
- Help work with leadership to identify and address performance gaps and develop improvement plans as necessary, adhering to compliance standards.
HR Metrics and Reporting:
- Compile and analyze HR metrics to identify trends and areas for improvement, considering SOC and ISO benchmarks.
- Help generate reports and present insights to senior management to inform decision-making processes, highlighting compliance with relevant standards.
- Aid the HR Director in pulling reports from Rippling to derive HR analytics and insights.
At Fieldwire, we’re looking for our next Human Resources Manager to have the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field (Master's preferred).
- Previous HR manager experience required
- SHRM or HRCI certification is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of SOC compliance and ISO as well as previous implementation standards
- 10+ years of proven experience in HR management roles, preferably within the SaaS/tech industry, startup experience is a significant plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices, with a deep understanding of benefits administration, and some understanding of SOC compliance, and ISO standards.
- Understanding of reporting of HR metrics and HR analytics.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and nimble environment, adept at adapting to changing dynamics.
- Federal, state, and local regulation reporting experience is a must.
Why Hilti Fieldwire, Inc.?
Fieldwire is a construction field management software, used on over 1,000,000+ projects worldwide. We’re obsessed with improving the way teams work together. We’re building a Field Management Platform dedicated to construction teams — providing operational excellence for one of the world’s largest global industries -- $10 Trillion/year. We’re delivering a superior, easy-to-use product that’s driven by the voice of our customers.
Fieldwire solves the problem of access to information and coordination of labor at a large scale for some of the largest projects in the world. The Fieldwire mobile app has a nearly five-star rating based on thousands of customer reviews. Fieldwire was venture backed by top venture capitalists and has already transformed the way thousands of companies worldwide are working together. Fieldwire was acquired by Hilti for $300M in November 2021.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows: $108,000-$132,000.
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this job in the US. Minimums and Maximums may vary based on location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors such as your skills, qualifications and experience. In addition to the salary you may be eligible for a corporate bonus which can range up to 20%.
Where is the job located?
This role is hybrid and based in beautiful San Francisco, CA. Our office is centrally located right off of Montgomery Bart station. Easily accessible by all forms of public transportation
Fieldwire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.