Sales Development Manager
Hilti Fieldwire, Inc.'s affiliate is hiring. This position is an opportunity to join the Hilti, Inc. team. The candidate selected for this position will be a Hilti, Inc. team member. If interested, please complete our application.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
- Make a significant contribution to the digital transformation of the construction industry and Hilti's evolution as a leading software provider in the industry
- Responsible for the strategic and operational management of your customer base: planning customer acquisition measures, arranging customer appointments, advancing strategic initiatives, creating sales offers, negotiating contracts and expanding accounts
- Presentation and sale of state-of-the-art software and services digitally and on the phone (if necessary also on site at customers)
- Create, maintain and close deals through outbound qualification
- Implementation of meaningful software demonstrations in front of potential new and existing customers
- Effectively collaborate with Marketing to build a quality opportunity pipeline
- Achievement of monthly and annual sales targets
- Possibility to work mostly remotely
- Bachelor's degree or completed vocational training
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a sales function and/or in a project management function within the construction industry
- Experience in selling tech software or in start-ups
- Excellent diagnostic, communication, consulting and presentation skills
- Self-structured, self-driven and ambitious personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset and solution oriented
- Enjoyment of consulting customers digitally and by phone (if necessary also on site with customers)
- Demonstrable track record of achieving goals
- Ability to use feedback in a positive and effective way
- Confident demeanor, empathy and effective communication to create a shared understanding with customers at different levels
- Very good knowledge of English and the language most commonly spoken in the target geography
- Willingness to travel to team meetings on a regular basis and as required
This position is based in Sydney Australia and is open to remote.
Why should you apply?
Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.