Construction Success Manager
Hilti Fieldwire, Inc.'s affiliate is hiring. This position is an opportunity to join the Hilti, Inc. team. The candidate selected for this position will be a Hilti, Inc. team member. If interested, please complete our application.
Who we’re looking for
Is the digitization of traditional industries important to you and would you like to build a better future with an international market leader? Are you a trailblazer, proactively approaching new topics and implementing them independently? You get the best of both worlds: the security of a traditional company combined with the start-up dynamic of our Fieldwire team. With your empathy and solution orientation, you inspire our customers from the construction industry. In doing so, you draw on your experience in the construction industry (e.g. as a project manager or site manager) and, if necessary, experience in the area of customer success management or customer care and transfer this to your new task. With the acquisition of Fieldwire, Hilti is taking a big step towards the software company and the digital future of the construction industry. Leave your footprint and lay the foundation for your future career at Hilti. Your place of residence is your place of work, but you are still closely networked with your team digitally and in regular face-to-face team meetings. Meetings are currently taking place at a southern German or northern German location, depending on whether you belong to the southern Germany team or the northern Germany team.
Who is Hilti?
The Hilti Group supplies the construction and energy industries worldwide with technologically leading products, system solutions, software and services. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships. With around 32,000 team members in over 120 countries, we offer you an environment in which you can grow, prove yourself and shape your career.
As a Customer Success Manager for the Fieldwire software, you will ensure that your customers get the best out of their product or service. You will be trained as a product expert for the project management software Fieldwire and work closely with the sales and support team. As a customer advisor, you are part of the after-sales life cycle management and organize, coordinate and accompany the implementation of the application solution, offer tailor-made training and promote growth on the customer side.
- Carrying out needs analyzes on the customer side to understand processes and problems
- Proactive recommendation of our software solution and showing the added value, especially in the context of up- and cross-selling activities
- Virtual presentation of our solution applications to customers
- Organization, coordination and monitoring of the implementation of the application solution
- Conducting training on the customer side (onboarding new customers, product training for end users and support after successful implementation)
- Close cooperation with sales colleagues regarding license renewals and customer development
- Responsibility for a defined portfolio of new and existing customers
- Proactive customer contact and relationship management
- Participate in product improvement, primarily by working closely with the product team and providing customer feedback
What do we offer?
We offer you everything you need to do excellent work. This also includes a comprehensive range of training courses and the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly. At Hilti you can continuously expand your area of responsibility and get to know different areas of the company. In short, we offer an ideal environment to grow personally and professionally.
We also attach great importance to a good work-life balance for our employees. Therefore, in addition to a permanent employment relationship, we offer you a comprehensive and individual benefit package, such as:
- 100% remote work with close team connections
- Employee participation in company success
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Group accident insurance with coverage for private accidents
- Training and further education opportunities in our Hilti Academy
- Reduced membership in Germany-wide fitness network and much more.
- Completed studies in the fields of civil engineering, architecture, mechanical engineering or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience as a project or construction manager in construction projects
- High software affinity and ideally previous experience with Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Strong and secure communication skills in German and English as well as enjoyment of an international work environment
- Distinct customer and service orientation in order to establish and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Resilience and fun in mobile work as well as virtual customer advice
- Interest in participating in a start-up scenario in the group and helping to shape processes
- Possibility to work undisturbed with a stable internet connection (throughout Germany).
- Willingness to travel, especially for regular team meetings (2-3 days in a cycle of approx. 6-8 weeks)
This position is based remotely within Germany.
Why should you apply?
Are you wondering when is the right time to start at Hilti? We found it to be now! Because we are always looking for employees for long-term cooperation. Hilti stands for equal opportunities, and we particularly welcome applications from severely disabled people and people with disabilities who have the same status. We look forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.