Small Business Account Manager
Hilti Fieldwire, Inc.'s affiliate is hiring. This position is an opportunity to join the Hilti, Inc. team. The candidate selected for this position will be a Hilti, Inc. team member. If interested, please complete our application.
Who we’re looking for
Our customers are the heart of our business. Fieldwire’s Account Management Team is responsible for managing our largest and most strategic relationships. The Account Management Team is a highly consultative group that lives the mantra of “client delight.” Account Managers own both the retention and growth of these accounts, providing consistent white-glove service accentuating Fieldwire’s value proposition of being the world’s most trusted field management solution for construction teams on projects of any scale. We’re looking for a well-rounded strategic operator who can both build strong relationships with Fieldwire’s customers and manage projects with the Construction Success Team to engage with customers at scale.
What you’ll be doing
The primary responsibilities for our next Account Manager will be to:
- Manage all contract renewals and lead negotiations with our small business customers
- Retain and increase revenue with a managed book of business
- Perform Business Reviews with clients
- Solve complex customer needs by working with our Construction Success Team
- Expand the book of business by asking for referrals and uncovering new business opportunities
We’re looking for you to have the following skills and experiences:
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience (quota-carrying and consistently exceeding targets)
- 1+ year of outside sales experience (a plus)
- Experience managing projects with input from cross-functional teams
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people (external and internal); a natural relationship builder
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Metrics driven mindset
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical product aspects to non-tech savvy and tech savvy customers
- Superior written and verbal skills
- Highly organized and methodical; process-oriented
And if you have the following, we REALLY want you to apply today!
- Cold-calling experience
- B2B transactional experience
- SaaS environment experience
- Construction/real estate experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Fieldwire is a construction field management software, used on over 1,000,000+ projects worldwide. We’re obsessed with improving the way teams work together. We’re building a Field Management Platform dedicated to construction teams — providing operational excellence for one of the world’s largest global industries -- $10 Trillion/year. We’re delivering a superior, easy-to-use product that’s driven by the voice of our customers.
Fieldwire solves the problem of access to information and coordination of labor at a large scale for some of the largest projects in the world. The Fieldwire mobile app has a nearly five-star rating based on thousands of customer reviews. Fieldwire was venture backed by top venture capitalists and has already transformed the way thousands of companies worldwide are working together. Fieldwire was acquired by Hilti for $300M in November 2021.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows: $60,000-$70,000.
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this job in the US. Minimums and Maximums may vary based on location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors such as your skills, qualifications and experience. In addition to the salary you may be eligible for a compensation variable bonus which can range up to $20,000.
Where is the job located?
This role is remote within the US.
Fieldwire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.