Sales Development Manager
Hilti Fieldwire, Inc.'s affiliate is hiring. This position is an opportunity to join the Hilti, Inc. team. The candidate selected for this position will be a Hilti, Inc. team member. If interested, please complete our application.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
- Make a significant contribution to the digital transformation of the construction industry and Hilti’s evolution as a leading software provider in the industry
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsibilities for the strategic and operational management of your customer base:
- Planning customer acquisition measures, arranging customer appointments, advancing strategic initiatives, creating sales offers, negotiating contracts and expanding accounts
- Creates, nurtures, and closes deal through outbound prospecting
- Master the ability to evangelize the Hilti and Fieldwire story
- Indirect leadership over lead sources (e.g Hilti colleagues in mainstream sales)
- To ensure a health balance between leads generating new business and leads from established base
- Possibility to work mostly remotely
- At least a Bachelor's degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in a sales function with a proven successful track record of achieving targets
- Experience in managing contracts values above 20k in annual contract value
- Either experience in a sales role within Saas Business or within the construction industry
- Self-structured, self-driven, competitive and curious, “do what it takes” mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset and solution oriented, loves to build through trial and error
- Excellent diagnostic, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to use feedback in a positive and effective way
- Business-fluency in English and the language most commonly spoken in the target geography
- willingness to travel to team meetings on a regular basis and as required
This position is based remotely in Germany.
Why should you apply?
Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.