Hilti Fieldwire, Inc.'s affiliate is hiring. This position is an opportunity to join the Hilti, Inc. team. The candidate selected for this position will be a Hilti, Inc. team member. If interested, please complete our application.
Who we’re looking for
We're looking for account managers from all different backgrounds to join our regional sales team. This is no ordinary sales job, as ours is a uniquely high performing and supportive working culture.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
- Create value in the allocated account's portfolio through effective design and implementation of individual account strategies
- Build long term, sustainable, and profitable relationships with the customer
- Provide professional field sales and high-level customer consultation
- Represent the Hilti brand in the marketplace
- Provide efficient solutions and technical support to customers
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- At least one-year prior experience in customer service and/or sales working directly with customers, preferred (either over phone or face-to-face)
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaged customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and smartphones
- Must maintain a professional business appearance in accordance with HNA dress policy at all times
- Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility
- Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge
- In addition to a competitive base salary and uncapped bonus potential, we offer a robust benefits package including a generous paid time off policy that includes vacation, personal days, health & wellness, and 2 days per year to give back in your local community, paid family leave, educational reimbursement and student loan assistance, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision coverage, and a variety of other benefits to fit the needs of our employees
- We will give you the tools you need to succeed through hands-on integration training and will support your continued professional development through ongoing training and mentoring, targeted leadership programs, and opportunities for international assignments in any of the 120+ countries in which we operate
The salary range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skills sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the application geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Hilti, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $53,500 - $74,500.
This position is based in Santa Rosa, CA.
We're excited for you to apply