Construction Success Manager
Hilti Fieldwire, Inc.'s affiliate is hiring. This position is an opportunity to join the Hilti, Inc. team. The candidate selected for this position will be a Hilti, Inc. team member. If interested, please complete our application.
Who we’re looking for
Our Construction Success team is responsible for making sure our customers derive the maximum value from our software. In this role, you will be responsible for consulting with potential and existing customers, deploying new customers, including developing and executing their deployment plans, as well as ongoing support and training. This role is highly cross-functional and requires ongoing partnership with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to ensure we are advocating on behalf of our customers’ needs and amplifying their success stories. To be successful, we are looking for proactive, detail-oriented, outgoing, and passionate individuals looking to improve the construction industry.
We are looking for someone with experience in the construction space, ideally a former Project Coordinator/Field Engineer/Assistant Project Manager. Success measures will include successful account deployment (time-to-value measured), account engagement, customer satisfaction, and net-expansion.
Construction Success Managers should hold at least an Associate or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or another industry-related field. Two to four years of education are required to earn these degrees. You must be an expert in your industry in order to support and cultivate happy customers. Success Managers must also have strong organizational, critical, and analytical thinking skills.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
- Partner with Sales Development Managers (SDMs) to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles as well as supporting retention and growth in existing customers
- Perform virtual and occasionally in-person demos and trainings for customers; you are the product expert
- Consult with prospects and existing customers to understand their current workflow and pain-points and give proactive recommendations on how to adapt to our technology
- Troubleshoot with prospects and existing customers to identify and resolve issues
- Assist the product team in identifying issues and communicating client feedback for product improvements.
- Create and maintain demo, POC, deployment, and training presentation materials
- Act as a trusted advisor for our customers by providing guidance and recommendations to help maximize the value of their subscription
- Use your creativity to help develop solutions or advocate for solutions internally at Fieldwire that require cross-department support.
- Lead initiatives to improve time-to-value for our customers
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive continuous improvements in our customer experience
Role metrics (not specifically compensation related):
- Influenced closed-won annualized revenue
- POC success rate
- Net retention rate
- Churn rate
- Customer touch points
- Deployment success rate
- Account health score
- Net Promoter Score/Customer Satisfaction
- Product demo with strategic clients
- POC execution with strategic clients
- Deployment for new strategic customers
- Client trainings
- Client utilizing a sticky use case
- Reaching out to low health customers
- 60 day touch point with all “managed” accounts
- Developing champions within the customer companies
- Asking for referrals and identifying opportunities
- 2-5 years of project engineer/assistant project manager experience or similar in the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to spend 50% of the time talking with customers
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills, in a partial remote work environment
- Diplomacy and patience when working through customer issues
- Willingness to travel (10% of the time)
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Comfortable communicating with anyone, from foremen to mid-to-senior level managers
- Desire to learn in a dynamic startup-like environment
- Certified Liebherr LR 13000 Operator- (Not Required, but Bonus Points for this one)
This position is based in France.
Why should you apply?
Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.