Customer Success Associate II - Large Legal
Everlaw is seeking a Customer Success Associate II that demonstrates our company values of respect for users, process-driven growth, and attention to detail! As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll set your own bar to build and nurture collaborative relationships with our clients to drive strong user adoption, customer satisfaction, and value, ensuring that they ultimately renew and grow their relationship with us. With enthusiasm and clarity, you’ll use your product expertise to coach and educate our clients on how to best leverage our product, troubleshoot questions related to the platform or underlying client data, and ensure that our clients are successful and delighted by their Everlaw experience. You are passionate about customers and the ways in which they use technology to drive results and meet their goals. Your contribution will matter as you’ll help law firms reach their full potential with a sophisticated and powerful platform to discover truth and promote justice.
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and democratic and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
This is a full-time, exempt position based in either our New York City or Washington D.C. office with a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home on Tu/Fr.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals. And you’ll spend meaningful time getting to know your direct reports and discover what excites and challenges them.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You’ll work to become a product expert, certified and confident in providing industry-leading customer coaching and solutions to customers.
In your role, you'll...
- Leverage your up to date knowledge of Everlaw platform to advise customers on using Everlaw capabilities to improve customer workflow and increase the review quality, throughput and level of collaboration/productivity of the team.
- Become the primary point of contact, accountable to achieving customer’s target business outcomes with Everlaw.
- Deliver the post-sales customer experience in a responsive and timely manner, including onboarding, training, workflow consultation, adoption, renewal and up sell motions for Enterprise and Strategic legal clients in your book of business
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Success team by developing process and system changes, designing new or updating existing motions, building templates and tools to codify best practices, with your learnings and observations.
- Assist with escalations and drive resolution for commercial or technical issues related to accounts within your book of business.
- Cultivate champions, advocates, and references within your accounts to increase stickiness of Everlaw with your clients, and to support your Sales, CS, and Marketing colleagues with expanding Everlaw’s sphere of influence.
- Develop a deep understanding of Everlaw’s clients’ technical and commercial needs, and deliver value on their investment throughout their Everlaw journey, including by assisting them in identifying opportunities to use Everlaw to meet a greater range of their needs and consulting on the application of Everlaw to those opportunities.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in customer success, account relationship management or customer facing support, ideally with industry experience in eDiscovery or in legal technology a plus.
- You are intellectually curious and channel the curiosity into discovering customer challenges and pains
- You have strong problem solving skills which enable you to learn fast and think on your feet
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and empathy under pressure.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management skills, and collaboration with our technical and business teams.
- You like to remain curious and adaptable in an ever-changing environment.
- You are analytical, process driven, and can successfully manage multiple competing priorities at the same time.
- You have experience working with a large number of mid market or smaller enterprise accounts with a customer-centric approach that resulted in growth in usage, revenue and customer advocacy
- You can absorb product knowledge quickly and process information to apply to customer needs
- You can make sound business decisions and exercise discretion and judgment
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- The expected salary range for this role is between $90,000 - $120,000. The final offered salary will be dependent upon many factors including the candidate’s experience and skills. The base pay range is subject to change in the future.
- Equity program
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and approximately 10 days (80 hours) per year of sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Find out more about our Benefits and Perks
- Work in our midtown New York City office
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Ranked #9 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2023 for US small and medium companies
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, and ranked #2 on the “2022 Bay Area Best Places to Work” list by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”