Sr. Salesforce Engineer
Everlaw is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Engineer to join our Enterprise Technology team. The Enterprise Technology Team is a brand new team at Everlaw (a start-up within a start-up!) whose mission is to create an integrated suite of enterprise systems and technologies that drives efficiency, provides on-demand business insights, and facilitates seamless, sensible, process flows. As the Sr. Salesforce Engineer, you’ll be essential to the success and evolution of the Enterprise Technology team. In this role, you’ll bring your creativity, problem-solving ability, and technology expertise to help build the foundation for a scalable, best-in-class Salesforce platform fitting for a growing company like Everlaw.
This is a full-time position based in our Oakland, CA office with a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you'll...
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary.
- Build scalable integrations across all the enterprise application and platforms
- Create custom solutions that are highly functional, scalable, and easily maintained.
- Translate business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and various integrations.
- Research and advise on proactive best practices for Salesforce solutions, including update cadences, data hygiene, and effective reporting across the sales-org.
- Identify efficiency opportunities and innovative approaches.
- Work on a variety of Salesforce support and enhancement requests.
- Serve as technical operations resource for Salesforce and other systems, and the relationship between these systems.
- You have 8+ years of previous Salesforce Engineering and CPQ experience.
- You have 2+ years of experience with Workday, Mulesoft, Boomi or other integration platforms
- You are skilled with Apex, Lightning components, Salesforce APIs, SOAP- or REST-based web services, and SOQL.
- Collaborate with team and peers to design complex applications.
- You should have a passion for writing clean code, leveraging design patterns, authoring robust unit tests, and a detailed focus for thoroughly testing your solutions
- You possess strong analytical, problem-solving, communication, and coordination skills.
- You have excellent communication skills– both written and verbal
- You are skilled at prioritization.
- The expected annual salary range for this role is between $180,000 and $210,000. The final salary range offered will be based on many factors, including the candidate's skills and experience. The salary range is subject to change in the future.
- Substantial equity
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Find out more about our Benefits and Perks
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies; Ranked 9th on Glassdoor's 2023 Best Places to Work list.
- Everlaw ranks #1 in G2's 2023 Ediscvoery Report and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”