Sr. Finance Systems Analyst (Netsuite)
Everlaw is looking for a Sr. Finance Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Technology team. The Enterprise Technology Team is a brand new team at Everlaw (a start-up within a start-up!) whose mission is to create an integrated suite of enterprise systems and technologies that drives efficiency across the company, provides on-demand business insights, and facilitates seamless, sensible business process flows. In this role, you will be essential to the success and evolution of the Enterprise Technology team. This role will serve as our financial systems and ERP subject matter expert primarily supporting Netsuite and our other financial technologies. You will partner with our finance and accounting team members to develop business requirements, then design and implement solutions that empower our finance team to do their best work. You will apply your strategic thinking, creative problem-solving, and cross-functional collaboration skills to build financial systems suite fitting for a growing company like Everlaw.
This is a full-time position based in our Oakland, CA office with a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you'll...
- Partner with business stakeholders in finance and accounting teams to analyze existing business processes, define business requirements, and translate them into solution design
- Own Netsuite and other finance technology and automate business processes through configuration and scripting
- Build and manage integrations between Netsuite, salesforce and other finance and FP&A platforms
- Own the project plan and the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams
- Stay on top of product releases/functionalities, work on certifications and understand best practices on how to best build functionalities in Netsuite and other finance tech stack
- You have 6+ years of experience with Netsuite configuration, scripting and integrating with other systems
- You have 3+ years of experience implementing and optimizing billing solutions
- You have strong experience in Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to report processes
- You are a positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo
- You possess proven experience optimizing and scaling tools and systems infrastructure
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- The expected annual salary range for this role is between $165,000 and $200,000. The final salary range offered will be based on many factors, including the candidate's skills and experience. The salary range is subject to change in the future.
- Substantial equity
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Find out more about our Benefits and Perks
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies; Ranked 9th on Glassdoor's 2023 Best Places to Work list.
- Everlaw ranks #1 in G2's 2023 Ediscovery Report and is a proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”