Brand Communications Storyteller
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
Are you a skilled storyteller with a passion for building integrated communications programs? We’re looking for an experienced Brand Communications Storyteller to help put a megaphone to Envoy’s brand. At Envoy we challenge the status quo, so we’re looking for a curious and ambitious professional who will reach across analyst, journalist and influencer relationships to develop creative narratives that will dominate market conversation.
The ideal candidate will thrive on finding a great story or applying a fresh lens to Envoy POVs and narratives, in order to move an audience, shift perceptions and create lightning strike moments.
This is a hybrid position that requires at least 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco HQ office.
- Establish a strong industry presence and voice by building and owning innovative and impactful AR, PR, Influencer and Social communications strategies and programs
- Identify opportunities and execute lightning strike moments and trends while owning key journalist and influencer relationships to ensure Envoy has big opportunities to own the market conversation
- Be hypothesis driven, developing your own differentiated narratives and supporting materials, decks and briefing documents to drive consistency and impact in how we are turning up in market around core themes and topics
- Identify and manage opportunities to leverage Envoy spokespeople based on their expertise across a variety of channels from industry events, podcasts to blog opportunities
- Create a program and process that ensures our customer and ecosystem voices and viewpoints are always incorporated across all communication channels. In addition, identify how we leverage the data collected in our platform to create drumbeat best practice and trend media opportunities
- Regularly report on how your strategies and programs are making an impact on our business
- Develop an integrated calendar to clearly showcase all your programs, topics and themes in market across all awareness channels
- Manage our PR agency, social channels and develop key journalist/influencer 1:1 relationships
- 4+ years demonstrated SaaS B2B experience leading and delivering awareness strategies, narratives and communication programs that elevated market presence and supported their growth trajectory. In addition, a journalist background is a plus
- Stellar storytelling, messaging, writing and communication skills to craft new hypothesis, storylines and evolve our narratives without agency support
- An investigative mindset that makes discoveries by looking at data patterns and trends to formulate hypothesis and storytelling opportunities
- Have demonstrated successful experience creating lightning strike moments, writing press releases, making presentations and developing media opportunities. Proven media relations network and capabilities
- Proven ability to influence media, professionals and senior leaders and to navigate complexity
- Intellectually curious, ambitious and drive to deliver impact
- Agile with an experimentation mindset who drives to test, learn and improve
- A person who drives to execution, seeks accountability and thrives in a growth environment
- Business metrics driven, and take an analytical approach to your impact
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization and at times with ambiguity and change
- An opportunity to build your personal brand while leading Envoy on a great journey
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in the San Francisco/ Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $111K- $131K (Annually). Final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.