ENT Outbound Business Development Representative
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
As a member of the Business Development team, your primary responsibility is to generate sales pipeline by booking qualified meetings for our team of Account Executives.
Envoy BDRs take full ownership over researching and contacting each lead in an attempt to book as many qualified meetings for the sales team as possible. Not only will this role give you a crash course in Envoy’s product offering, but will also give you the opportunity to master the suite of tools in Envoy’s tech stack including Salesforce, Drift, Dialpad, Linked Sales Navigator, Outreach, Orum and Zoominfo.
You will also be expected to run successful outbound campaigns to target prospect accounts. Working alongside your Account Executive, you will identify key prospects and create sequences with the intention of generating interest and booking meetings with key prospects.
The outbound BDR role is a great fit for candidates looking to quickly accelerate their careers and eventually become Account Executives. Successful BDRs will be eligible for promotion consideration as early as 9 months into their time at Envoy.
This is a hybrid position that requires 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our Denver office.
- Speak with hundreds of potential customers across a wide variety of industries
- Work 3 days from our Denver office
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Make 100+ outbound calls a day
- Gain a strong knowledge of Envoy’s suite of products
- Create and spearhead adoption of new team processes
- Engage in team development
- Work with Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Support and Customer Success teams to create great experiences for our current and prospective customers
- 6+ months as a BDR/SDR in the technology industry OR 1+ year of full sales cycle closing experience in another industry
- Ability to prospect into MidMarket/Enterprise level accounts using a variety of tactics including phone calls, personalized emails and a suite of sales tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy
- Worked in a team environment
- Experience with our current tech stack (SFDC, Outreach, ZoomInfo)
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in Denver, Colorado, our expected cash compensation for this role is $74,700K -$81K OTE. We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.