Mid Market Account Executive
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
We are looking for an Account Executive who can drive software growth and evangelize our mission to every workplace in the world. As a member of the Account Executive team, you will actively target, prospect, source, and close software deals in our Mid-Market customer segment (500 to 2000). This role will be part of the Sales team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective GTM team the workplace industry has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
This is a hybrid position that requires at least 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco HQ.
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Envoy software by overachieving quarterly quotas
- Manage the full sales cycle from source to close, ensuring that our customers can achieve their goals through Envoy software.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by proactively managing a pipeline of opportunities and monthly forecasts (SFDC experience preferred)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product suite and internal GTM processes.
- Customize & deliver product demonstrations with a keen focus on your customer’s unique needs and challenges.
- Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, Finance, Deal Desk and Customer Success to create great customer experiences.
- Engage in team and sales org development and mentoring.
- 3+ years SaaS B2B closing experience
- Demonstrated track record of continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in SaaS sales (including over attainment against quota)
- Experience selling across an entire organization as well as C-Level Executives; experience with Procurement, IT/Security & legal teams
- Excelled at developing relationships with and becoming a trusted resource for prospective customers.
- Experience self-sourcing deals in a target ICP and driving those to close
- Experience proactively working with a BDR team to drive mutual success
- Experience selling/managing pipelines with both transactional deals as well as larger strategic deals.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous, a true self-starter
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving, changing organization.
- Confident in conducting your own product demos and being able to answer questions to help drive the client evaluation forward.
- Passionate about our product and the workplace or commercial real estate industry and working hard to build strategic partnerships
- Excited about new logo prospecting and self-sourcing deals
- Capable of having conversations with potential buyers centered around business value and the value of solving their business challenges through technology
- Consultative, intellectually curious and ambitious
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Francisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $167K- $196K OTE. We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.