Outbound Business Development Representative
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
The mission of the Business Development Representatives team at Envoy is two-fold: first, serving as the talent pipeline for the next generation of Account Executives (AEs) within the organization and second, generating new-business pipeline for the sales organization. As a crucial contributor to the sales team, your primary day-to-day responsibility will be to generate sales pipeline by delivering qualified discovery meetings for the Account Executive (AE) team.
You will work closely with AEs to target prospect accounts with the intent of finding/assessing fit and generating excitement / interest across prospects in pursuit of sales discovery conversations. You will be expected to conduct account / contact research, manage a territory of accounts, conduct qualification, generate interest among prospects and broker introductions between AEs and prospective clients.
The outbound BDR role is a great fit for candidates looking to quickly accelerate their careers and eventually become Account Executives. Not only will this role give you a crash course in Envoy’s product offering, but will also give you the opportunity to master the suite of tools in Envoy’s tech stack including Salesforce, Linked Sales Navigator, Outreach, Orum and Zoominfo (among others). Those who demonstrate excellence in the role will also be offered opportunities for internal promotion to Account Executive and other roles within the organization.
This is a hybrid position that requires at least 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco HQ .
- Serve as the first point-of-contact for prospective Envoy customers across a range of industries -- from small businesses to some of the largest organizations in the world
- Work in close partnership with Sales (AE), Marketing, and BDR Management to deliver a world-class customer experience for prospective customers
- Create connections with highly motivated colleagues as you work 3 days (T/W/Th) from our (Location) office
- Execute an Account-Based go-to-market motion where you will strategically work high-value accounts while balancing coverage through higher volume activity (e.g >100 outbound calls via Orum)
- Develop a strong knowledge of Envoy’s suite of products and a unique POV on the workplace and visitor management market
- Participate in ongoing professional development and advance professionally within Envoy!
- Over 9 months as a BDR/SDR in the technology industry OR 1+ year of full sales cycle closing experience in another industry
- Demonstrable ability to prospect into Mid-Market/Enterprise level accounts using a variety of tactics including phone calls, personalized emails and a suite of sales tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy
- Worked in a team environment
- Experience with our current tech stack (SFDC, Outreach, ZoomInfo)
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
- Interested in building foundational sales skills
- Excited by the opportunity to work with a larger team of driven individuals
- Enthusiastic about working in and learning more about the technology industry
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in the San Francisco/ Bay Area, our expected cash compensation range for this role is $83K-$90K OTE (Annually). We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.