Director, Revenue Marketing and Operations
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces for flexible work to bring people together so they can connect, collaborate, and thrive. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the employee experience, book desks and conference rooms, and manage deliveries in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products for a flexible workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices secure and compliant. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, Brookfield Growth, and many others.
With more than 150,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors creates a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding people, property, and ideas. Envoy Desks gives employees the flexibility to reserve a desk for the days they are in the office and helps them collaborate with teammates by coordinating on-site schedules. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution to book meeting rooms and free up unused space. Envoy Deliveries ensures packages reach their recipients without mailroom pile-ups. Envoy Connect combines hospitality with security to welcome visitors in multi-tenant buildings. Our workplace platform is designed to connect to workplace tools you already use and new apps built by developers that will shape the future of work.
Our motto is to challenge the status quo, and we like to innovate fast to help our customers create workplaces people love. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the workplace of the future.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll define and successfully lead our GTM strategies to drive new logo, expansion and retention opportunities in support of our growth revenue goals. Leading your team to build targeted account-based marketing strategies, campaigns and programs to vertical segments around business outcomes and multiple plays as a core focus. While overseeing and optimizing operational processes, reporting and a modern marketing tech stack to support your plans.
This is not a remote position. The ideal candidate will need to be onsite & able to participate in hybrid work.
- Lead a team to successfully execute targeted 1:1, 1:few and 1:many account based marketing strategies, campaigns and programs across 6 verticals
- Establish a scalable, repeatable always-on strategy and approach for our self-serve account segment
- Optimize our operational model and how we identify in market and high intent accounts, while building scalable playbooks to respond to these signals
- Establish and operate within a pipeline model that ensures both necessary coverage and conversion rates to hit our revenue targets
- Ensure all our digital, virtual and in-person channels are integrated and surround our target accounts as they engage with Envoy
- Collaborate on and develop a content framework and supporting assets that drive engagement across multiple buyer groups and use cases at each stage in the buyer’s journey
- Champion your requirements for our website to offer pipeline conversion opportunities with inbound programs, on-demand content, webinars and demo/trial experiences
- Drive the conversation around account engagement, pipeline opportunity and retention discussions with supporting dashboards to demonstrate material contribution to each area
- Develop a data and insight strategy to build and maintain comprehensive account profiles and buyer group contacts to support optimal targeting and engagement levels
- Own our modern marketing technology stack and future roadmap
- 5+ years demonstrated SaaS account based marketing experience to mid-market and enterprise segments, verticals and multiple personas/buyer groups leveraging an intent based model and platform (6sense, Demandbase, Bombora)
- 2+ years leadership and management experience leading smaller teams with a track record driving transformation from broad reach demand generation/performance marketing to targeted account based strategies
- Exceptional collaboration skills with a track record of successfully partnering and influencing across multiple functions (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success)
- The ability as a leader to roll your sleeves up and build the foundation while also bringing strategic insights and framework to this function
- A person who drives to execution, seeks accountability and thrives in a growth environment
- Metrics driven, and take an analytical approach
- Agile with an experimentation mindset who drives to test, learn and improve
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- Consultative with demonstrable experience
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Francisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $175K- $206K (Annually). We are considering various backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Something looks off?