MM Outbound Business Development Representative
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces for flexible work to bring people together so they can connect, collaborate, and thrive. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the employee experience, book desks and conference rooms, and manage deliveries in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products for a flexible workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices secure and compliant. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, Brookfield Growth, and many others.
With more than 150,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors creates a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding people, property, and ideas. Envoy Desks gives employees the flexibility to reserve a desk for the days they are in the office and helps them collaborate with teammates by coordinating on-site schedules. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution to book meeting rooms and free up unused space. Envoy Deliveries ensures packages reach their recipients without mailroom pile-ups. Envoy Connect combines hospitality with security to welcome visitors in multi-tenant buildings. Our workplace platform is designed to connect to workplace tools you already use and new apps built by developers that will shape the future of work.
Our motto is to challenge the status quo, and we like to innovate fast to help our customers create workplaces people love. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the workplace of the future.
About the Role
As a member of the Business Development team, your primary responsibility is to generate sales pipeline by booking qualified meetings for our team of Account Executives.
Envoy BDRs take full ownership over researching and contacting each lead in an attempt to book as many qualified meetings for the sales team as possible. Not only will this role give you a crash course in Envoy’s product offering, but will also give you the opportunity to master the suite of tools in Envoy’s tech stack including Salesforce, Drift, Dialpad, Linked Sales Navigator, Outreach, Orum and Zoominfo.
You will also be expected to run successful outbound campaigns to target prospect accounts. Working alongside your Account Executive, you will identify key prospects and create sequences with the intention of generating interest and booking meetings with key prospects.
The outbound BDR role is a great fit for candidates looking to quickly accelerate their careers and eventually become Account Executives. Successful BDRs will be eligible for promotion consideration as early as 9 months into their time at Envoy.
This is not a remote position. The ideal candidate will need to be onsite & able to participate in hybrid work.
- Speak with hundreds of potential customers across a wide variety of industries
- Work 3 days from our San Fransisco office
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Make 100+ outbound calls a day
- Gain a strong knowledge of Envoy’s suite of products
- Create and spearhead adoption of new team processes
- Engage in team development
- Work with Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Support and Customer Success teams to create great experiences for our current and prospective customers
- 6+ months as a BDR/SDR in the technology industry OR 1+ year of full sales cycle closing experience in another industry
- Ability to prospect into MidMarket/Enterprise level accounts using a variety of tactics including phone calls, personalized emails and a suite of sales tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy
- Worked in a team environment
- Experience with our current tech stack (SFDC, Outreach, ZoomInfo)
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Fransisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $83K-$98K OTE. We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Something looks off?